#Jarson

This part is going to be #Jarson or #Cardyn whatever you wanna call them. Since -blueskyesoff ships them I decided to dedicate this to her.

Carson's POV

I woke up and looked around. The first thing I noticed was that Cassandra was nowhere to be seen. I heard some shuffling from the other side of the curtain which meant Jordyn was awake. "Cassandra's not here," I said to her. 

She came and sat next to me, "So what do you wanna do?"

"How can you say that so casually, we've been kidnapped!" 

"Well since we're not getting out of here anytime soon we might as well have some fun!" She explained. 

"Okay let's play 'I spy'," I said as joke since there was nothing in the shack. She gave me a 'are you serious?' look. I laughed, "It was just a suggestion!" 

"Okay I spy something beginning with 'I'," she said. Before I could answer she said, "It's idiot because I'm sitting next to one." We both laughed at that.

"Oh come on! You know you love me!" I said nudging her and wriggling my eyebrows. 

"Yeah in your dreams!" She said pushing me. I love her so much. And not in that way! I mean that she's fun to be around.

1 hour later

Jordyn's POV

I was laughing so hard that tears were rolling my cheek. I forgot how much I used to enjoy chilling with Carson. He's a really awesome friend. When he's around being kidnapped is not that bad. We remembered when I got him chipotle as a surprise.

And when we went to the premiere of The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2

Of course Carson was cracking really bad jokes along the way. A/N I'm pretty sure Carson's jokes are perfect just like him but for the story just pretend the are. 😂 "Just stop please!" I begged. I struggled to get the words out of my mouth since I was laughing so much. He laughed and sat down next to me.

I rested my head on his shoulder. For a few moments there was complete silence. "I love you Baby Car," I said.

"I love you too," he replied. 

Suddenly Cassandra burst in scaring the heebity jeebities out of me! "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" She roared with anger, "Just because I got forced to go to my grandma's house doesn't mean that you get all up on my bae!"

"We were just chilling," I said. I was laughing at her inside but I was too scared to laugh out loud. "There will be no 'chilling'!" She said imitating me. 

I got up and went back to my spot behind the curtains. I wanted to avoid having beef with her. She's a thirteen-year-old kidnapper, not gonna lie that's pretty hardcore! "When are you going to understand we're just friends?!" Carson asked. 

"Of course you're just friends(!)" she said sarcastically, "That's why you said you love each other!" Neither of us bothered explaining that she was wrong because even if president Obama said it she still wouldn't believe us! 

Sorry if you were disappointed that it was only Jarson as friends but you can't get everthing in life can you? You might already know this but Jordyn has Carson's contact on her phone saved as Baby Car Car which I find really cute. And just so you know I don't ship Jarson. I also wanted to thank you guys for 700 reads! I didn't think it would get to it that fast so thanks ☺️😘❤️.

Until next time and may the force be with you...