SOS Call

Carson's POV (Yay!)

It sucks to get kidnapped. But not gonna lie, Cassandra is actually quite nice to me. Yesterday she bought me chipotle! Everyday I think about my family. I wonder how they are coping. I miss them so much 😢. You know, if I ever get out of here I'm definetely gonna make one of those 'Storytime' videos about this. "Hey babe!" I heard a voice. Ugh! She was back. "I got you some grilled cheese sandwich!" she said handing me a plate of toast with melted cheese oozing down the sides. "Thanks," I said taking the plate. Just because I'm kidnapped doesn't mean that I forget my manners! "Okay I'll see you later, love you!" Cassandra said and left. 

I realised she had left her bag. My first thought was to call her and give it back but then I decided to look through it. I thought there may be something that could help me escape. Recently karma hasn't been favouring me but I think it was starting to because I found my phone! Without hesitating I pulled it out and switched it on. I tried to call '911' but it turns out that the number is blocked A/N Can you do that? Just pretend you can lmao. 

That girl may be crazy but she is smart. My next resort was to call a family member or friend. I don't know why but Jordyn was the first person who came into my head. I went onto my recent outgoing calls and Jordyn's number was right at the top. I clicked on it and put the phone to my ear. She picked up almost immediately. 

Jordyn: Oh my f*cking God! Carson is that you?!

Carson: Yeah

Jordyn: Are you okay? Where are you? We're all so worried! 

Carson: Jordyn I don't think I have a lot of time so I need you to listen

Jordyn: Okay

Carson: I've been kidnapped and I'm-

I heard the door open and Cassandra ran in before I had a chance to hide the phone. "Were you trying to escape!" she said pinning me to the floor and taking the phone off me. I tried to fight back but she was surprisingly strong. I heard Jordyn screaming my name but Cassandra held the phone tightly. She looked at the phone, "So you were trying to call your precious Jordyn eh?" I didn't reply I was still trying to get the phone back. "I'm sorry but Carson is busy right now and hasn't got time for dumbass hoes like you," Cassandra said and hung up. "You're a bitch," I spat. 

"I know," she said stroking my face, "Now eat your sleeping pills!" I tried to resist her strong hold but she forced them into my mouth. Then she got up and started walking towards the door. "You can't keep me here forever!" I said. Cassandra laughed so hard at this that she had tears in her eyes, "I can and I will." She closed the door behind her and locked it. Remember what I said about karma before? Forget that, karma is a bitch. I ran to the door and pounded on it, taking out all my rage. But then the effects of the sleeping pills kicked in and I slumped to the floor as my vision blacked out.

Jordyn's POV

I heard a voice on the phone and it wasn't Carson's. "I'm sorry but Carson is busy right now and hasn't got time for dumbass hoes like you." Then they hung up. It was Carson's kidnapper. I couldn't believe it. I was so close to finding Carson. I sat there in utter silence not being able to process what had happened. It did make me feel a tiny bit better knowing that Carson was alive and well but who knows what the kidnapper could do to him? The kidnapper strangely sounded like a thirteen-year-old girl. And why did she they call me a hoe? Then it suddenly just clicked. The kidnapper is a crazy fan! That's why Crason went missing at the meet and greet! She was there to see him. And she must've called me a hoe because of the fact that people ship me and Carson together. It all makes sense now! But I needed to let the FBI know! 

I went to Carson's house because I knew the FBI was there with Carson's family. They check up on them everyday. I approached a female officer. "Hello I'm Officer Lena Green, how may I help you?" she asked politely. 

Carson's mom saw us, "That's one of Carson's friends" she told the officer.

"Yes and I think I have an idea on who kidnapped him," I said. They both looked at me shocked while I told them what had happened. Carson's mom went to inform the other officers. "So the kidnapper is a fan!" Lena said, "Well that's a shame, Carson should've lived a long healthy life." 

"What do you mean by that?!" I asked getting worried. 

"Well, it's just that obsessed kidnappers are the worst ones. They do mad things!" I felt like crying now. My voice cracked, "W-will the kidnapper-" I burst into tears, not being able to finish my sentence. "Hey, don't worry. We'll find Carson before anything happens to him," Officer Lena said reassuringly. But she didn't help. Carson could die! He's my best friend and if I lost him I wouldn't know what to do.

You were so close Carson! It's weird how this whole story is about Carson and he's never had a POV except from this chapter. It's starting to get interesting  now and, believe me, this is just the beginning...

Until next time and may the force be with you...