Missing Carson

Just so you know this is going to be the POV for Carson's family and friends

Diane's POV

I can't believe this has happened. I can't believe someone has taken Carson, my baby. The FBI is on the case but they haven't found anything. It's been four days, who knows what could have happened to him? Since we found out he was missing I haven't got any sleep. And it's not just me, Olivia and Jackson are worried too. The Summerall's and the Orlando's came over yesterday to check on me but what do they expect to hear? My son is missing! The FBI tried tracking his phone but apparently the kidnapper has installed an anti-spyware app A/N I'm not even sure how they work lol. I don't know who would want to do this to my Carson but I hope that they get the punishment they deserve. Kelly and Jordyn are supposed to be coming in an hour or so. 

I know Carson and Jordyn are really good friends so it must be really hard on her. This is a hard time for our whole family and Jordyn is basically family. I heard a knock on the door, it must be them. 

Jordyn's POV

Me and my mom are going to see Carson's family. I feel so sorry for them. They all loved Carson. I miss him. I miss him everyday. He was my best friend and I don't know what kind of person would want to do this. And to think I was with him only a couple of days ago. 

*Flashback* 

I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and it was Carson holding two Strawberries and Cream Frappuccinos. "Delivery for Miss Jordyn Jones," he said. I laughed, if it was someone else I would've said '"You didn't have to,"'. But it was Carson so I said, "Give me the frickin' drink then!" He laughed and handed it over. We went into my backyard and drank our drinks by the pool. It was quiet for a while until Carson said, "Imagine if we weren't friends." I looked at him. "What makes you say that?" 

"I dunno, I just thought that if we weren't friends I would never find anyone else like you." "Cheesy alert!" I said. We both laughed at that.

*End of Flashback*

If I knew all this was going to happen I would've appreciated what he said. But now I might not ever see him again. I felt a lump in my throat and my eyes became watery. I bit my lip trying to hold my tears back. We were outside the Lueder's house and my mom knocked at the door. Someone opened it, it took me a while to realise that it was Olivia. Her hair was a mess, her face was stained with tears and she had dark circles under her eyes. "Hey," she said putting on a fake smile. "I'm so sorry," my mom said hugging her. I took a step inside of the house. Jackson and Carson's mom were sitting down in their living room. They looked just as bad as Olivia. My mom went to hug Carson's mom. I followed her not believing what I was seeing. 

This house used to be so happy. Everyone was talking around me but I wasn't paying attention. How could something like this happen? 

Olivia's POV

I had been up all night crying so I was feeling pretty sh*t right now. Jordyn and her mom are here. Everyone who came has been saying the same thing. '"I'm so sorry,"' but that's not going to bring Carson back is it? Jordyn's mom and my mom were talking in the kitchen. Then I realised Jordyn looked so lost. She was staring ahead of her. She buried her face into her hands and began shaking. When I heard her sniffling I knew she was crying. I went and hugged her. She began sobbing. I couldn't help it, I began crying too. "I miss him," she said between sobs. 

"I miss him too," I said to her. Whoever this kidnapper is I wish they could see what they have done to us.

Sorry this chapter wasn't as upbeat as the rest of them but I was listening to 'See You Again' while writing this and that song is just so sad 😢. 

Until next time and may the force be with you...