SEVENTEENTH

Hey guys I counted wrong my bad.        
Hey guys it's mai123blue here and  the results are in and A-8 ,B-5,C-5,AB-1,BC-1 ,

So a wins
Also what should the Masters name should be ?

Lucio pov
I heard from X that Caleb got what he deserves. I also heard wants him and the guy that bought him had sex and caleb was screaming his lungs out.on the inside I am dying laughing

Sky pov
I wake up next to nothing but it's still warm so I know he is still here .I get up and I am wearing the same colthes so I decided to take a shower. My muscle relax under the hot water and that makes me moan"ahhhh" because it felt good. After I get done with my shower. I walk out with a towel around my body and walk to the bedroom and I look for a tee shirt and I found one and it smells like lucio and it sorta makes me hard.i put it on and it is like a dress on me I walk out the room to find Lucio on the couch watching as football or something. I go to sit next to him and I but my head on his shoulder"hey sleeping beauty I am glad you are finally awake" he smiles and looks down at me"I was tired and had a hard day"I told by him"I know baby I know"next I know my stomach is growling"I see some ones hungry"I turn a way and blush he gets up and goes to the refrigerator and gets fruit and lettuce " what is fruit salad"i nod . I look at him why he making you decided you look so handsome so perfect I just want to touch.he sees me staring"I know I am sexy but your sexiest .come here" he said as I walk over to him he picks me up and puts me on the counter and brings  his face close to mine"can i" before I could even think I opened my mouth I said"yes"He crashes his soft Plump lip on to mine .I open my mouth to feel his tongue in my mouth moan. " baby are you sure your ready "  he asks me I respond.....

cliffhanger you guys chose weather sky is ready or not

NOW THE PART EVERYONE HAS BEEN WATING FOR

Caleb pov

I next to leave I am still laying down on my stomach and tied to the bed post while dick head id sleeping naked. " good morning slut" he says" shut the fuck up and untie me dick head" I sneered at him and that was a stupid mistake I made every in my fucking life. "so you are a boss now huh? answer me you dick sucking whore" next thing I know he slapped across the face and let me tell you that shit hurt because he is heavy handed. " now you wanna shut up " he says in a angry tone .I feel my legs being spread wider then they already I try to fight back I was to weak from be for. he puts a ball gag on my mouth and I heard the sound of a teaser  and I feel a whip on my back. I cry out in pain while he laughs " I love your cries slut " he say in a joyful  tone . he plunges into my hole that was still sore" STOP I DONT WANT THIS TAKE IT OUT" I yell at the top of my lungs but I end up getting teased over and over again on my cock ,my legs, and my neck , and my stomach .you can see all the marks on my body. I  still crying  out in pain as he still plunges harder and deeper in me ." keep screaming and I wont hold back on to hit you with this whip. I continue to scream in pain but he comes in me and pulls out. " so you don't want to listen to me huh ? I got what you need right here " as he picks up the whip." no please don't I will shut up I promise you please don't" the tears start  come out my eyes like a waterfall. he lefts the whip and it came back hard it stung like a bicth" please stop"I begged it came down over and over until he got tired and he untied me before he fell asleep. he tied me to the  leg of the bed and I sat in front of a mirror and I saw bruises and marks and bloody line that came from the whip. I stared at myself and sobbed at loud." SHUT THE FUCK WHORE I AM TRYING TO SLEEP" he yells and I flinched not wanting to get hit again.

hey guys it mai123blue again don't forget to vote weather sky is ready for sex or not

but we thank you for reading and your support sorry for the short chapter I  was not feeling well

but anyways I love you guys and yea also don't forget to come up with a name for caleb's new master.