SEVENTH

LUCIO'S POV

ba ba ba ba banana...

ba ba ba ba banana..

ba ba ba-

Click...

"Who the Fuck is this?" I asked irritated to the person on the other line.

"Uhm...hey...it's me..."

A familiar angelic voice said to the other side, I looked at the clock at my bedside table and it says 3:12 in the morning. Why the hell will he call at this hour?

"Uh...sorry if I disturbed you this early...I just wanted to talk to someone and...your the first person came up. But...sorry...I'll go now... I apologize for the bother"

Actually I stopped listening to him when he said that I'm the first person he wanted to talk to, so I didn't know that he already hanged up on me. When I realized that I quickly called him back but what shocked me is...

"*sob* h-hello?" He answered with a groggy voice and is he crying?

"Hey...are you crying?"

"No?" He said but it came up as a question. I got worried, why is he crying? Is something happened? Is that guy came back?. At that thought I quickly shoot up from my bed and run to a room with a ton of small screens. On the screens are the images of Sky and every part of his apartment, I know I know 'stalker much?' Well yes! Didn't you read the description of the story?, then about the cameras...you might be thinking 'when' Well I may or may not ordered some of my guys to install them when he's not around...'how?' Let me just say that I have my ways

I looked at one of the screens that the camera is installed at his room giving me a full view. I saw him on his bed leaning on the headboard, legs pulled up to his chest, one arm wrapped around them and the other is holding the phone to his ear.

"Want me to come over?" I hopefully asked him still watching him on the screen.

"C-Can you?" I still can hear his small sniffles and saw him rub his nose with his hand.

"Of course I can, I'll be there in 10 okay?" I saw him nod while saying a faint 'yes' to me.

I walked out of the monitor room and quickly suit up with a casual clothes consists of white fitted View neck, sone faded jeans and black VANS.

~~~~time skip~~~~♥

Knock knock knock

The door opened revealing a puffy eyed, red cheeked, swollen lipped, messy haired Sky.

I was about to say something but he beat me to it by tackling me into a bear hug.

He hugged me tight as he sobbed into my chest, I don't want to disturb him so I slowly walked into his apartment, gently closed the door and locking it for security. I arrived at his living area and sat to one of the couches with him in my lap.

Unconsciously a small smile tugged onto my lips at our position.

I wonder what it feels like him riding my dick and became a moaning mess, just the thought of it made my dick harden a little, screaming from intense pleasure I'm giving him and grunting as I ram my dick inside his tight pleasure hole-

My dirty thought of my angel got cut off by a sound that got my semi erect manhood to fully harden.

"Mmnhmm" he moaned and berry his face to my chest, his fingers are clutched tightly onto my shirt and his legs are wrapped around me, a few minutes later I felt his breath got slower and evenly, I think he's asleep.

Ting!

An idea popped into my head, it's not rape so don't get you hopes up...trust me I wanted that too, I took my phone out of my pocket, I adjusted his head so his cheek is resting on my chest, his mouth slightly open, and his snoring silently, if that make sense, he's looked so peaceful, but his eyes are still red. I wonder what happened...nightmare? I guess?

I just shrugged it off and lift the phone up and took a selfie with my angel.

After a couple more pics in different angel's I put my phone back to my pocket and carefully lay down so I could get a little more sleep before he wake up.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
★ ☆ ★
♡ ♡

Hey guys! Sorry for the wait!
I wish you liked it though :)

I got a Lil bit under the weather this past few days maybe because of stress.

Anyway this update is for you!
Yes! You! You the one who is reading this right now!

Now that this is because of you! You have to Vote and comment a 'thank you!' Using the language that you are using everyday.

Ex. Salamat (tagalog)

That's mine :)

The next chapter will be dedicated to the first person to comment :)

That's all!!

Bye bye!!!

Vhunny!!! Away!!!