SIXTH

Sorry it took so long :(

I'm kind of busy at school.

I didn't listen to my mom about getting a different course but I'm such a hard headed and continued to go for engineering...so...yeah...busy...

Anyway...Enjoy!!!!

Unknown POV

Damn him!

How dare he!!!

Sky is mine and mine alone!

Sky thought I'm out of his life...oh how wrong he is.

And that son of a b*tch! He think he can just walk in and take what's mine.

I know him...everyone in black market knows his family, but I don't care.

I'll just do what I always do to those who tried to get on my way to live live a happy life with with my Mine.

I'll kill him, and then...Sky is all mine

Again

Sky's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm home!!" I called out while closing the door of my home, but I didn't hear anyone.

Climbing up the stairs I heard some shuffles and saw my big brother's room door open. I walked to it and saw him rummaging trough his dresser.

"Where the hell is it!?"

"Uhm...big bro?" I called out to him and he slowly looked at me, he smiled at me

"Hey baby bro, your early..." He looked at me from my head to toe with something I don't know in his eyes, but I felt like...he's about to eat me, but I know it's impossible so u just shrugged it of and ask him permission to come in and sat beside him looking at his dresser that look like a disaster.

"Whatcha looking for" I asked biting my thumb nail.

"Don't do that you'll ruin your teeth!" My brother stated holding my hands on his so I would stop, he's always stopping me biting my nails so I just pouted and like what he always do...He kissed my pouted lips and hugged the life out of me.

"Can't breath!!" I heaved out as I pat his back, he pulled away my from me but not all the way, his face is inches from mine as he say

"I love you, mine" I smiled at his nickname for me.

"I love you too" then he kissed me one more time.

"Your mine Sky...mine only" then he hugged tight again but now gently.

He let go of Me only to take my hands once again and showing me a small box.

"Is that what you're looking for?" I asked innocently. He nodded and opened the box reaviling a simple silver ring the he reaches under hus shirt taking out a silver necklace with a same ring at the end of it.

He took the ring out of the box and letting it slide to a another silver necklace.

"This, will be the everyday reminder that you are my Mine forever" he said locking the necklace around my neck.

I giggled and hugged him.

"Okay" I smiled at him and kissed his nose as he smile at me his angel like face lights up more.

"I love you " he said burying his face on my neck and kissing it making me giggle up more.

"I love you too....heaven"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up breathing heavily as I remember the face of my brother.

He's my brother...no

He was my brother.

After what happened all the love I felt for him is gone...it's all now anger, I despise him but the strongest is...is fear. My eyes swelled up in tears as I let out a sob burying my face on my hands as all what he did came back.

Back

He's back

I know

That ring

The ring from that box.

The same ring he gave to me that day.

I looked at my side table and saw the ring he gave me.

It still shining like It's not 9 years ago before he gave it to me.

I'm begging whoever it is up there,

Please help me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A little part of Sky's past :) ;)

Do you like it :)

Sorry it took too long.