FIFTEENTH

This chap is for mai123blue

LUCIO'S POV

"Where the hell is he?!" I asked my men after telling me that they lost sight of Sky on the phone.

I left them for a short time and they're already fucking things up.

"Y-yes boss a guy took him to a building and we lost track?" I could just kill them one by one, limb from limb by now.

If I'm not needed in this meeting I won't be here.

'Creak'

I heard a door open up. I looked back and saw the head of my secretary pop out of the door.

"Sir, your presence are needed" she professionally stated.

I sighed "alright give me another minute." I said and she nodded going back inside. I turned my attention back on the idiot on the other side of the line "listen here and listen carefully if anything happen to him that is not good you and your idiotic squad will pay! Do you understand?!" I darkly stated. It is not everyday that I'm getting this pissed off and X told my that every time that this happens he said my eyes go darker and my voices gets deeper, but I don't believe it. I'm just pissed.

"Y-yes boss!" He stuttered.

I hung up the phone and straighten my posture, flattening the business suit I'm wearing. Yes suit. I'm now at a meeting with some business partners and yes one of them is X.

Did you really think that my only business is that small butcher shop? No. I have another business a big company. What company you ask?

A sex toy company.

And another yes I'm planning on using every toy known to Sky. That is if he say yes... Not like I'm taking no for an answer.

"I'm sorry everyone, anyway, let us continue?" And the meeting goes as they present a new toy and some other business shit that I don't really care about. All that's going through my head is

Where the he'll is my Sky?!

[TIME SKIP]

I took of my coat as I run my way into my car. I need to find Sky.

I took out my phone and call a number of a familiar person that can help me find him immediately. X's step brother.

Ring

Ring

Ring

What the actual fuck?! Why isn't he answering? I pull into a stop and called one of my minions. Yea I call them minions.

"Axel where did you lose sight of him?" I asked he was stuttering but gave me the location of an apartment building. Seemed familiar... It's the same building where X's step brother lives.

I tried to call him again but no one's answering.

"Dammit! Answer the damn phone Caleb!" I shouted as I pull into the parking lot.

I turned off the engine. Got out and locked it before getting into the lift to the lobby. I looked around for my useless newbies and saw them fidgeting in the waiting area.

I walked fast into their direction and when I got into their view they visibly tensed up knowing what's coming for them. I strictly ordered to them to keep both eyes close to where Sky is and whose with him.

"Where is he and whose with him?!!" I whispered yell to them when I get at least three feet from them intimidating them with my height and dark aura I'm giving. I'm beyond pissed because of their carelessness.