Chapter 15 - My Pretty Little Mouth

Start from the beginning

"It does not matter how many women I've fucked before," he said. "All that matters is that you will be the last one" 

"Then it won't matter how many guys I've let fuck me then" I sneered back at him in anger. I knew I was fueling to his anger but I couldn't keep my mouth shut when he said something that I  knew down to my bones was wrong. I hadn't let Zante fuck me, that was hardly true. I had merely interfered with his lust and created a dire situation between us, leading to us both collapsing into bed, me fucking him

"My birdy has been bad," he whispered against my ear, earning himself a soft groan and shivers from my side. "Too bad I like my girls pure" 

"It doesn't matter what you want," I growled back at him. "I'm never going to be that" 

He released his elbow and I could breathe again as I was feeling him grabbing and rolling me around to my back. "Tell me what I want then," he said deeply, letting his hand slide down from his tight abs to his underpants, stroking himself with soft but firm movements. 

I looked him straight in the eye, never letting my facade falter. "You want a bimbo, that fake barbie outside. Someone to follow you around like a lost puppy. I know what you want, I've lived with lycans my entire life. I've seen what they want. And I've seen them lose it

Even though I wanted to slap his hand away, the hand that touched my face, while his other stroked himself, my body wouldn't let me. His touch made me crumble underneath him, as if he'd cast a spell on me, keeping me wanting him, longing for him. 

"What would you rather do," he said with a lick of his lips. "suck me off or get it in the ass?" 

"I'd rather vomit" I growled back at him, hiding my hard nipples underneath my hands. "Or die" 

"Too bad I need you," he said. "Now get on your knees" 

He lifted himself from me, standing by the bed, wanting me to drag his boxers down and suck him. "Like hell I am," I said. But in the back of my head I was moaning and begging him to give me all his attention. I didn't think he'd do it, but he grabbed a fistful of my hair and dragged me forward, letting my open mouth guide him. 

When my lips touched the bare head of his raised shaft, I couldn't help but look away from his massive built. Even though with confidence, I had no experience other than Zante. He had never asked me to do anything other than let him inside me. My tummy was excited, my wet folds almost dripping down onto the bed. But my hands didn't know what to do. "Grab me," he whispered. "Lick the precum first, then suck. Okay, birdy?" 

"Why don't you let one of your other girls suck you off?"

Before he grabbed my head and pushed me down onto his raised manhood, he clenched his jaw tightly and said, "Because no other girl can suck me off like my mate" 

***

I woke up to silence. No yelling, no snoring, no breathing. The silence was more terrifying than any sound I'd ever heard before. The silence meant that Tade was gone, that he had seen me sleep in the bed, naked might I add, past out, the drugs had left my system now completely. I woke up with a headache, but I still found some clothes on an armchair, a brush and a toothbrush. 

I didn't know what my plan was now. How I could get away and how I could save myself. I took a few steps forward, dressing myself in the clothes I found. A pair of jeans that were too tight, so I could barely button them up and then a white t-shirt with a black bra. They didn't know anything about style here. 

I tipped toed down the stairs, smelling something cooking. Careful and cautious, I looked around for possible escapes, for clues of how many they were, where they were. Everything. 

Standing at the top of the stairs, I came to the conclusion that there were at least three lycans in the living room, watching something on the TV. There was two in the kitchen and my mate was nowhere to be seen. 

I couldn't just walk out the door and run, it didn't work like that anymore. I needed him to trust me, to let me go. There were women and children probably left somewhere in their cellars. When I was at the bottom of the stairs, the door opened to reveal my mate and another man, an older one. 

Tade didn't look surprised to see me, as if it was exactly his plan for me to tip toe down the stairs, meeting them here. "Èlenie," he said huskily with that depth that he had in his voice. "you are awake". He didn't sound surprised. I don't think I could ever imagine him surprised. 

"Hmmh" I mumbled as he touched my waist, kissing my neck. The man behind him watched. He had dark hair and a strong build, looking a lot like a typical Alpha, he was too big to be just a non-positioned lycan. It felt like I knew him, his eyes were familiar. 

He never took his eyes off me, they were glued to mine with such a fierce expression. As Tade turned away, the man licked his lips and smirked. 

"Tade, who's this?" I said carefully, not letting my nervosity take over. Tade released himself from me, leaving shivers behind. "This is Alec," he said. " Alec Warner

***

HELLO! 

How are you? Did you like the chapter? What was good and what wasn't? There was a bit of tension here, I don't know if I'll have a recap of what happened at the end or is that unnecessary perhaps? 

THIS MIGHT HVE BEEN CONFUSING, I'LL CLEAR IT UP IN THE COMMENTS IF YOU WANT.

I love you guys, 

-Fight4ThisA

SONG: Sarah's song by Ricky Hil