Chapter 15 - My Pretty Little Mouth

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT, IT'S NAUGHTY YOU GUYS, WATCH OUT

If you don't want to read the sexual scenes then that's okay, but this book will contain more explicit content than the last book and last chapters. Thanks for reading!

*** I think the song really fits this chapter! 

No questions asked, sparks flew. The sheets felt cold compared to his skin, to his big, muscular arms holding me down on the plush bed. His touch felt soft on me, but I knew he held back his strength. My mind was still blurry, blurry enough to grab his shoulders and moan with closed eyes as he was kissing my neck. 

"Wait," I said, struggling for air. "I don't even know your name" 

He didn't stop his roaming hands and wet lips from kissing me. "Alpha Taddeus Rivas," he whispered against me. "Tade for short" 

He went back to touching me, dragging my dress down over my hips, leaving me in a black strapless bra and panties. "Tade," I whispered, letting his name roll off my tongue in waves of pleasure. I opened my eyes abruptly when I heard him growl against my stomach, biting me under my breasts. "Say it again" he groaned over me, caressing my sides. He tasted smokey, and even though I hated the smell of smoke, his breath made me quiver under him, everything about him was so sexy. "Tade" I moaned again.

Nothing mattered at that moment, my heat had taken over the little sense I had left. All I knew that this was my mate, and he was about to take off my bra

Then I did something so unlike me, never had I been the shy girl to cover away, I had been respectable and strong, staying close to home. But this wasn't home, neither was it my room, my land or my comfort zone. This was my mate, who had, according to the slut outside, been with different girls before me, even several girls all at once. I whimpered and covered myself under his gaze.

"Wait," I quivered already when his big hand was at my entrance. "What" he growled back at me, not stopping for anyone. My mouth wouldn't make another sound but whimpers, all my energy was drained out of me when he touched me. He pulled my panties off with his teeth, ripping them apart with his hands. 

He grabbed my waist, turning me around and shoving my upper body down to the bed and lifted my bum up higher against him. He took a moment to grind on me, to let me feel him against by butt. He leaned slowly down on me, his naked chest against my bare back. "Have you ever had a dick in your ass, birdy?" 

With his hard shaft pressed tightly against my butt, still with his boxers on, my body spasmed underneath him, almost letting my body crumble beneath him like mere ash. I blushed down onto the sheets and avoided his gaze. 

"I see," he said, sliding his hands over my back slowly, massaging the tight muscles with determined strokes. "What about your pussy? Have you ever let a man cum inside you, pretty?" 

I had been involved with Zante before, his dominance was sweet, but it was all in the moment of my heat so my first time hadn't really mattered much to me. My eyes searched desperately for the nearest escape in case he didn't find my answer fitting. "Mhm" I mumbled and pushed myself slightly away from him. 

"What was that, birdy?" he said darkly, grabbing my waist before pushing me down roughly on the bed, making me squirm under his heavy body. "You've let someone else fuck you before, huh? Let someone else put his cock in your pretty little mouth?"

I shoved my hands out, trying to turn myself over without success. Even with abnormal strength I couldn't get him off me, his elbow was pressed down on my back hard. "Like you haven't had different girls in your bed before" I muttered, then getting punished by him pressing his elbow down harder against my back. "Ouch!" I gripped the sheets tightly in my hands.