Second Task

It is February, the time for the second task. Which takes place tomorrow. I'm still mad at Potter, but I also developed a close friendship with a certain blonde Slytherin. Yes, I Aleks Krum became friends with Draco Malfoy. Long story short, when Viktor found out that He cheated on me. Potter ended up in the hospital wing for a week. Serves him right. Fred and George had did their fair share of Pranking too. I also became good friends with Cedric Diggory. Yes, the other Hogwarts champion. He must've really loved that Cho slut. Oh well, at least he found out about it now, not like after 10 years of being married or something. Right now I'm walking over to the Slytherin common room, where I'm more than welcome. I whisper the password 'Pureblood' and walk inside. Draco and his 'friends' are on the couch chatting.

"Hey Leksi!" Draco says with a smile, pulling me onto the couch, beside him.

"'Allo Dragon boy" I say hugging him, with a chuckle. "'Allo Pansy, Crabbe, Goyle, Blaizze" I say, I still can't pronounce Blaizze's name properly, I do have a problem with 'z's.

"Hello our defender" Blaise, says. I cock an eyebrow.

"Defender?" I ask suspiciously.

"Oh we searched up what your name means, it means defender you know" Draco explains smirking slightly.

"Oh yeah? Strange but I like it" I say shrugging slightly, nestling myself in between Draco and Blaise.

"Excited to see the second task tomorrow? "Draco asks, as I snuggle myself in between the two boys.

"Um, I wouldn't say excited. More like a bit nervous I guess" I say honestly, my cheeks turning a bit pink. I never tell anyone that I'm scared. It's odd.

"No need to be nervous Leksi, your brother will be fine" said Pansy in a sweet voice. She doesn't like me, and I know it. She likes Draco and thinks I'm going to steal him from her. We're only best friends, and that's all we'll ever be. I'm don't think of him as a crush or anything, more like a brother.

"I really hope so." I say quietly.

Is it bad that I feel happy around Slytherins? So many people misunderstand them. I feel bad for judging them. Draco's not a git, he's a fun and caring guy. I feel bad for calling him a git last year.

At that moment, Professor Snape enters the common room. "Miss Krum, would you please go up to Dumbledore's office?" He asks calmly. I'm not sure if Snape likes me. I didn't get under his skin... Yet.

"Am I in trouble professor?" I ask, getting up from in between the boys.

"No, you're not Miss Krum." He says coldly and leaves. I nod and pick up my bag.

"I'll see you guys later." I say smiling and walk out, hearing a chorus of byes.

I make my way up to Dumbledore's office, accompanied by Snape.

"Proffessor?" I ask looking at Snape, who answers with a low yes. "May I know why Proffessor Dumbledore wants me?" I ask innocently. I did put blue hair dye into Proffesor McGonagall's shampoo last night, after all.

"You'll find out soon enough, Miss Krum" He replies slowly, in a low tone.

We soon reach Dumbledore's office, and we enter to see Hermione, the Ravenclaw bitch... Excuse my language... Cho Chang, and a little blonde girl, who I assume is Fleur's little sister.

"Hello Miss Krum" Proffessor Dumbledore says and I reply with a Hello. "You are all probably wondering why I called you here. The reason is, that you're all a part of the second task."

"But how is that Proffessor?" I ask, and he hands us four, four viles.

"Drink up" Is all that he says. We obey and my vision goes black...

_______Time Skip brought to you by Hagrid_______

I gasp as I feel the cold hit my skin. I'm soaked through. I have someones arm around my waist as I cough up water.

"Ally, it's fine..." I hear HIS voice, I realise I'm in the middle of the lake with Harry Potter. The boy who broke my heart.

"Let go of me Potter" I growl, with his other arm he's holding Fleur's little sister. The water is bloody freezing. We swim towards the dock, and get hauled up and wrapped in blankets. Potter tries to hug me but I push him away. Draco runs up towards me and engulfs me in a hug.

"I'm glad you're alright Leksi, I thought I lost you" He whispers as he wraps his arms around me, wrapping the blanket tightly around my shoulders.

"Hey, I'm alright Draco" I say back to him with a smile. Behind him run up Pansy, Crabbe, Goyle and Blaise. I let go of Draco and hug each of them.

"Glad you're ok Protector" Blaise jokes as he hugs me.

"Thanks Blaizze"I laugh.

"Aleks!" I hear a familiar yell and see my mother sprinting towards me, behind her father is following

"Mama! Papa!" I call and engulf them in a hug as they reach me.

"Glad you're alright sweetheart. We thought we lost you" Mama cries.

"Can't get rid of me that easily" I say with a chuckle and hug my parents again.

"Let's get you inside Leksi" Pansy says as she smiles at my parents before pulling me over to the castle. "You'll get ill if you stay outside" She says as the guys follow us.

"Thanks Pans" I say to her with a smile. She's caring if she wants to be.

"No bother Leks" She answers with a smile.

She pulls me into her dormitory and takes out a plain grey tshirt, black leggings and a hoodie, then gives me a pair of trainers. I thank her and change, then head down to the common room. 

"I can't believe it was Potter who saved you" Pansy says, sneering his name.

"I know. I hate the git" I say venomously. "But he did save me, so I guess I need to thank him" I say sighing.

"If you think that's a good choice" she says, clearly disgusted. We enter the common room and the guys are sitting with hot chocolate, the two of us join the boys and they pass us our own.

I'm glad to have friends like them...
--------------
I guess I'm alive? Hi! Sorry for not updating, but I lost the will to write, but it's all coming back now! I'll try to update asap!!!