How dare he!?

Warning! Some cussing!

It's been a month since Christmas and I'm still not talking to Victor.

Harry and I are good, although I think something's wrong with Fred. He's been acting a bit off lately. Ok he's not himself...

I walk down the stairs and into the common room into to see Fred and George flying in. And I mean flying in.

"Aleks! You've got to see this" George yells. He looks really annoyed but also determined.

"Ok" I say unsure and then jog over to them. They pull me out of the common room and to the 6th floor.

"Wha-" I asks but they shush me and hide behind a corner.

"Look" Fred says. I turn to look at the scene and I'm stunned...

(You'll all hate me now)

Harry is standing with a girl, Cho. Kissing, or more like snogging!

No I'm pissed....

"Harry! How dare you!" I yell, tears falling down my cheeks, he and that bitch (excuse the language) jerk away and look at me. Harry has a look of sadness while She has a smirk on her face.

"A-a-ally?! It's n-n-not what I-it l-looks like!" I stutters.

"Oh yeah! Honestly Potter I'm not stupid. It's over you backstabbing cheater!" I spit and yank off the bracelet he gave me a month ago, and throw it to the ground.

"Ally! Please-" he starts.

"NO! Fuck off Potter!" I spit and run to the common room. Only to hear Fred and George yelling at the liar.

I barge into the common room, yelling the password. I feel like my heart is torn to shreds. Only a couple days ago we were all lovey dovey and now what did he do! He took my first kiss! Why did I fall for him..

I quickly sprint up to our dorm only to hear two people following me.

I throw myself on my bed and sob.

"Ally?" Says a gentle voice.

"It's Aleks!" I snap. He came up with the nickname Ally. "Sorry.." I murmur.

"Aleks? What's wrong" Hermione asks concerned as she sits beside me and Ginny on her bed.

"H-h-Harry k-k-kissed C-c-Cho!" I sob into my pillow.

I hear two surprised gasps.

"No he didn't!" Ginny yells angrily.

"I'll teach him a lesson.." Hermione mutters.

"I think the twins have me covered" I chuckle slightly but tears keep falling.

"Aleks? Why don't we go to the Room of Requirement and chill for the day? We'll get ice cream" Ginny offers.

"That would be nice" I say and smile thankfully at her.

"Let's clean you up and then go" Hermione says. She gives me a tissue and let's me go so I can wash my face.

When I come back I have an outfit laid on the bed for me.