15 / Life Lessons

10.01.20XX

Dear diary,

Time has flown by so quickly, hasn't it?

Everything I went through felt like a dream that only lasted seconds.

From the moment I fell for Yoongi, 

to the moment I saw him with Hye Jin. 

Everything happened so quickly, 

and suddenly. 

I never expected any of this. 

I was a naive girl, 

wasn't I? 

From the moment I started to constanly worry about the absense of Jeongguk was when I realised my heart was changing. 

My heart no longer lingered around my feelings for Yoongi. 

I'm now happy again.

But why do I still feel like I'm about to crumble everytime I see them walking together, holding hands, looking into each others eyes, and smiling at each other? 

It's strange. 

We're nearly graduating University now. 

It's been a long journey and I've learnt many things. 

It's often those that are closest and dearest to you, that could potentially harm you the most. 

It's often those that you never expect to turn their backs against you, who end up hurting you the deepest. 

And, 

It's often those that you never paid any attention to, or considered as someone important in your life who ends up helping you through your most difficult times. 

But I've learned that the most important thing is to treasure the time you spend with your loved ones. 

We shouldn't worry too much about the future yet.

We shouldn't hold regrets about the past. 

We should learn to forgive the unfortunate events from the past, and understand that everything happens for a reason. 

Even though the future may bring us many fears and wonders, I have decided to face it without any fear. 

I'm glad that I loved you Yoongi. 

I'm grateful for the relationship we had together throughout our high school years and the first few years of university. 

I'm truely happy for everything you've done for me. 

And for you, Hye Jin. 

I'm glad you were apart of my life. 

You once were my best friend.

We've made some great memories together. 

But I'm disappointed towards the actions you've made. 

You broke Jeongguk's heart.

And mine... 

But from now on, 

our lives won't have anything to do with each other.  

You continue on with your life, 

and I'll continue on with my life. 

And hope that our lives never cross again... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's been so so so long since i last updated!!! sorry for the long wait!! hope you all enjoy this chapter :)