11 / He's Back

"Na In, stop worrying too much," He said as he pulled me in for a hug. "Things will get less busier after this, okay?"

"Okay." I had answered.

------------------------------------ 

I think it was on a rainy day when I saw his figure. 

I knew it was him. 

Yoongi was driving Hye Jin and I home from university. 

I was staring outside the window of the car, 

until I saw a figure that was very similar to him. 

"Wait!" I shouted to Hye Jin with tears in my eyes. "It's him! Jungkook!" 

"What?" Yoongi had said in shock, staring at me through the mirror. 

"You're seeing things, Na In." Hye Jin had said to me as she pat my shoulders to calm me down. 

"No! It is him!" I cried out. "I know for sure!" 

Thinking back to then, I must have been really stupid to say something like that, especially in front of Yoongi, who was my boyfriend. 

I should never had said anything like that. 

That caused all of this. 

It's what created the hole in the relationship we had.  

Why did I care about Jungkook so much? 

Why did I have to act so recklessly in front of Yoongi? 

I still don't know why Jungkook was so important to me, 

even now. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had been seeing figures of him every now and then. 

Yoongi thought I was going crazy. 

"Stop it Na In," he sighed as he sat down onto the couch and stared at my pained eyes. "You're caring for him much more than this relationship of ours!" 

"No!" I shouted at him. "He's your friend as well! Shouldn't you be worried for him?" 

"Do you have feelings for him?" I remember him saying these words very clearly. 

Somehow I couldn't answer him when he had asked that. 

I never understood why. 

I knew that I didn't like him. 

I was curious about the kiss. 

"I'm just worried about him! He's very important to all of us!" 

"It looks as if he's more important to you than anything." He sighed as he got up from the couch. 

"Yoongi..." 

"Let's have a break from each other for a while, okay?" He said to me as he walked out of the house. 

"Wait where are you go-" I couldn't finish my sentence and the door had been slammed shut.

Loneliness was all I felt.

For the next few months Yoongi and I hadn't been hanging with each other often. 

Hye Jin told me not to worry about it, 

but could I not worry about it? 

I knew he needed a break,