15

Adrien couldn't remember the last time someone made his life complete. He remembered experiencing all the sadness and depression when his mother left him and his father. He remembered the disbelieve when he found his friend Chloe bullying his classmates on his first day of public school, after years of being her friend. He remembered his first moment with Marinette, how it was a rough start. Then when he met Ladybug, it took him longer than it should to find out that Marinette was Ladybug.

Days like these where Adrien was inside their apartment during a thunderstorm made him go back and think the positives and negatives of his life. He suffered depression, loneliness, betrayal, was used and bribed, and other words his friends could bring to his attention. The blonde couldn't be more than happy than the point of his life right now.

Graduating high school and college were small steps to him. Confessing his love and asking Marinette to marry him was the bravest steps of his life by far.

He was finally on good terms with his father and was fond of going to work. He accepted everyone's help from both his and Marinette's. His friends are still in close contact with him, never leaving them out on any surprises. Nino couldn't be more excited for Adrien becoming a father to a baby girl. After all these years, he's remembered and respected.

A clap of thunder woke Adrien as he leaned on the wall beside the window. He pulled the curtain back and sighed. He used to hate it when it ran because it reminded him of his mother the day she left his life. Now with the memory of him and Marinette becoming friends on his first day of public school, a clap of thunder was heard when she accepted his umbrella to walk safely across the street to her home. The image of the umbrella collapsing on the girl made him smile once again, almost making him laugh again.

She was beautiful, he thought, and she's extravagant now that she's my wife and mother of our child.

For someone who was luck on the inside but bad luck on the outside as a superhero, how did he suddenly become lucky? Could he live without Marinette? Will anyone understand him like she has?

With that, Adrien went back to work in the spare bedroom, moving furniture in and out to build new furniture for the baby. He recently painted the room in pastels with Marinette's assistance. They placed a handmade circle rug in the room, and picture frames were hung up in their places on the wall. More pictures of family would be placed on shelves as soon as they were built. Adrien already knew that he wasn't going to receive many handy downs, and Marinette was already planning a baby shower in a couple days.

He somewhat had an idea how Emma's room was going to layout. He wanted to be sure there was plenty of space after the first month of her life, which Marinette planned that way so she can form a bond with their baby and be able to take care of her during the night. Adrien had put together the crib and changing table, next was to finish the crib and put together a rocking chair. He purchased shelves that Nino promised to come by and put together in a chance to hang out with him.

Overall, Adrien felt overwhelmed just by becoming a father. He had feared almost every aspect to raising a child to something going wrong health wise, but his wife promised that everything will be alright during delivery and raising Emma for years to come.

After taking his time to move furniture around the baby's room, he decided it was time to take a break to start dinner for him and Marinette. He closed the door behind him and walked down the hall, then stopped in the living room to greet his sleeping wife. He swiftly moved the bangs to kiss her forehead to let her know he was there in the room. "Mari, dear?" he asked, trying to wake her up.

With a groan, Marinette tried to reposition herself on the couch, being careful of her growing belly. Adrien helped her be comfortable again and watch her fall asleep under the covers again. He would wake her later to let her know when dinner was done.

He still couldn't believe she was a month away from being due now. The party for baby Emma was a couple weeks ago, where their friends and family, even Chloe, bought excessive amount of clothes and essentials. Marinette's parents shared their parenting tips, especially for raising a girl. Gabriel offered to start a school fund for Emma.

Alya wouldn't stop taking video of the couple, embarrassing Marinette about her appearance nowadays. Adrien had to ask Alya to stop, and luckily she did. But she gave tips on how to record Emma's best moments of life.

Nino bought everything Adrien saw in baby catalogs. There wasn't a day that the boys would be out helping their wives, even though Marinette was the first young woman in the group to become pregnant by her husband. Nino often made fun of how Adrien look at baby stores, but Adrien promised Nino was going to be a wonderful uncle.

Checking in on everyone seemed fun for the couple, especially to Adrien. Just to think he went to a well-known and rich 14-year-old with no friends, to a 20-something year old with dozens of friends after sneaking off to public school. He often wanted to take Marinette onto the back porch of the apartment so they can retell their feelings about the day they truly became friends.

As for their kwamis, Tikki and Plagg have encouraged the couple in positive ways. Marinette had built them a little doll house for them to stay hidden when guests were over. The kwami's made the environment really positive and lively. They never felt like they were pets.

Now graduated for college, and married with a really nice job, they decided it was time for children after a while. Adrien remembered the first time Marinette looked upset at her first test after a planned romantic night in their home. He felt he was pressuring her at first, but the subject had been talked about for years during their dating years. He couldn't believe she had names planned. The only thing that was missing from her fantasy was a family pet...Even though Adrien can fulfill that position as Chat Noir.

Adrien had a lot on his mind as he prepared dinner for his lady. He was thinking about when it was time to rush to the hospital to deliver the baby. He knew she was going to healthy and Marinette will make it through the delivery. He researched that Marinette won't be exactly herself after the birth, so he was more than happy to take charge to make his family comfortable.

He knew he would panic on the day or night of the birth, and he didn't know something was wrong with his lady. He helped her when she stumbled now and again, and listened to her when claim she couldn't see right for a brief moment. She had him believe she was alright, but would like to visit the doctor more often.

She was then placed on bedrest for the last month, which Adrien thought it was normal for a pregnant woman.

He turned away from the stove to watch his wife sleep for about a minute. She looked fine to him, thinking she needed more rest if the baby was draining her energy.

===

Hey guys! I've been back from Ramencon for about a week now. I enjoyed cosplaying as Marinette from miraculous Ladybug and I was surprised on how much I got recognized during the weekend. I'm still looking for pictures on Instagram from the con, especially a selfie I took with another Marinette. I can go so many stories, but I haven't written out my adventure as Marinette at the con in any of my social medias. 

Speaking of social media, I am now on the Miraculous Amino app! i gave in downloaded the app and I'm enjoying my time there! I posted my cosplay and my notifications exploded! i am so happy to recieve positive feedback from Miraculous fans around the world! You can find me there and Cosplay Amino as TsumiHikariCosplay! 

I would love to talk about Ramencon and my first year experience, but i don't want to drag the AN for so long haha!! 

Feel free to tag me q&a's and random tags. i would probably make a seperate book for that so you guys are not destracted on the plot that's going down! 

Have a fantastic weekend, guys!