8

Of course, the fashion show Marinette planned went perfectly and smoothly. Actually, she received extra credit for placing Adrien in the show. She earned a near perfect grade for her showcase of designs. Maybe designing with and for Adrien was an idea, but she knows that Adrien wants to be a normal human being for once.

"There is no escaping it, Mari." Adrien smiled sweetly at his laptop camera. "You're a celebrity now." He almost laughed. He watched his lady giggle on the other side of the skype video chat. "I can't wait till you come home."

"I can't wait either. Graduation is...wow, this weekend!" she squealed.

Adrien laughed. "You did it, darling. Congrats. I'm really proud of you."

"Thank you, Adrien." Marinette smiled and pushed some of her hair out of her face. "Couldn't have done it without your intel of the fashion world.

"I'm not the only one to think, Mari." He laughed, leaning on the back of the chair with his hand folded behind his blonde hair. "Now you have a career as a fashion designer. You passed your internship and all, so you will be able to come work with me as soon as you come home." He said.

"I'm excited...but nervous. It is your father's company I'll be working for."

"Aw, don't let him scare you." Adrien spoke up as he straightens out his polo shirt. "Father has the office space ready for you. He's leaving the decoration to you unless you need to special order some office furniture."

"That's awesome." Marinette replied. She glances at the clock and looked back at Adrien. "I need to get ready for my shift at the café. I have a final to study for tonight, so I may not call tonight. Sorry..."

"Don't worry, Bugaboo. This cat will be fine tonight. I have something to tend to."

"Don't have too much fun, okay?" she giggled.

"Of course, my lady. I'll be expecting your goodnight call." He winked.

Marinette hummed in agreement and nodded. "Alright then."

"Have a great day at work, Marinette. Je T'aime."

"Je T'aime, Adrien."

With that, Adrien watched the call end and stretched. He let his head fall back, to which he saw his kwami floating above his head. "Cheese time, buddy?" he asked.

"Yes, but I just want to remind you that you still have half the room to pack up." Plagg spoke.

Adrien sighed and sat up. "I'm not taking everything. Just my computer, desk and chair, bed, tv, stereo, couple book cases, and my couch and table. It's not much."

"Says the rich boy." Plagg said as he flew back to the desk to sit. "If you want to run around as Chat Noir, I suggest you do some packing while I eat cheese."

"Because that's all you ever do." Adrien smirked as he sassed. He then heard a noise at the other side of his bedroom door, as if someone was trying to walk in. He hid his kwami under a towel on his desk and stood out of his chair. When he turned to open the door, he saw his father carrying a handful of large boxes that would require them to tape the ends together.

"Um...Father, you didn't have to carry those boxes like that." Adrien said as he helped put the boxes down in the same corner of the room where the pile of boxes began. A few of them were boxes to the furniture that were in the bedroom.

He was surprised to see his father more often, even though Gabriel just helped the couple rent an affordable apartment for two. Now it was the matter of waiting on Marinette to graduate and packing. He toured the apartment, and knew that his father was going to pay for renovations to the bedrooms such as painting and lighting. He offered to buy new furniture, but Adrien denied the request and said he rather use the furniture both of them already have in their homes. Gabriel respectfully agreed and dropped the matter of buying new furniture.