"I don't really think of him as a hybrid anymore! I just think of him as Niall."

"Oh," I blanched. "Sorry. What do I do?"

"Have you looked at all you medicine to see if it says to use on animals?"

"Yes! None of the stuff I have can be used on animals."

"Um... I'm off today. Do you want me to come over and watch Niall while you go to the store?"

"Why can't you run to the store?" I asked, raising and eyebrow he couldn't see.

"Because I'm broke and you know for a fact it I go to the store by myself, I'll pick up everything but medicine," he responded, truthfully yet sassily.

"Well that's fair enough."

"Hey, that's my phrase."

"Whatever. Just come over here."

"Yes, sir," he said, promptly hanging up the phone.

I let out a small sigh and turned to the now boiling water to make Niall's tea. By the time I was putting some honey in the tea, Louis was walking through my door. I smiled at him as I walked back to the room to give Niall his tea. Niall smiled widely at me and weakly waved at Louis when he saw him.

"Here, Ni. Here's your tea. It's a bit warm so drink it kind of slow, okay?"

Niall nodded as he took a small sip, "Is good."

"Good, that should help with the scratchy throat, okay?" I looked over at Louis, who was still standing in the doorway. I motioned him into the room and he slowly shuffled in, "Hey, Niall. Louis is going to look after you for a little bit while I go to the store, okay?"

"Why cannot come with?"

"Because you're sick, baby. You need to stay at home and get some rest," I reached up and tucked some hair behind his human ear. "I'll be gone for an hour at most. I'll be quick."

"What are going to store for?"

"Some medicine for you. And some other things for the flat."

"Louis will be here?" Niall's eyes flickered to the other boy standing in the room.

"Yupp, I'll be here."

"Okay," Niall nodded, taking another sip. "Do not go for long."

"I won't," I kissed his nose. "I'll be back soon. Are you hungry?"

Niall shrugged and Louis jumped in, "I'll get him some soup or something."

"Don't burn down my kitchen," I teased.

"I'll use the microwave," Louis rolled his eyes and Niall made a small squeaky noise.

I looked over to find his hand pressed against his nose, "Am leaking?! Through nose?!"

"You've got a runny nose, dear. Hold on."

"Is not running. Is right here," Niall said, confused.

I smiled and gently pressed a tissue against his nose, "Breath out really hard through your nose."

It made a loud noise that made Louis chuckle and me smile.

"Is funny?" Niall asked.

"A little bit," I said wiping his nose again. "There you go."

"Thank you."

I pressed a kiss to his now reddening nose as I got up and stuffed my phone into my pocket, "I'm going to hurry up and go because the sooner I leave, the sooner I get back. And I don't like that Niall is sick and-"