Chapter 57- I Am All About Revenge

One week later

The week passed like a blur, over the weekend I went shopping with Stacy and Arlene. Nikki didn't come back to school after last week Monday's episode, she was humiliated.

I wake up and get ready for school, dad has gone away for two weeks because his business is expanding and his birthday is in three months.

I put on a pair of jeans, a pink crop top, and a pair of converse; my hair in a side ponytail.

I am eating breakfast when I hear a horn outside. I open the door to see Austin and Greg, Austin tried to apologize to me last week after my skateboarding incident.

He comes out of the car and says, "hi nerd, I am sorry I didn't know you couldn't skateboard."

I cross my arms, "apology not accepted", he sighs and leaves.

Freddie whispers, "forgive him, he looks like he isn't used to apologizing to people."

I sigh maybe he's right.

I arrive at school and didn't see my friends, so I walk inside and hear gossiping and it's a very interesting topic.

"Did you hear Nikki get an abortion?"

I gasp, Nikki got an abortion? Is it my fault?

I open my locker and get my book for class and see a very angry Brandon coming towards me.

He slams my locker and demands, "what did you do?!"

I frown, "what did I do?"

He shouts, "don't play dumb you know exactly what you did!"

I say, "actually no."

He pushes me and I fall on the floor.

He shouts, "you made Nikki got an abortion that's what you did!"

People gasps when Justin comes out of nowhere and punches Brandon in the face and I hear a crack.

Ian comes to my side and says, "it's going to be alright."

I cry into his chest.

Justin beats the daylight out of Brandon before someone pulls him off. He looks at me I see his eyes are mostly gray with anger then he kicks Brandon in the stomach.

The principal demands, "what's going on here? Anastasia, Justin, and Brandon come with me!"

I get off the floor and follow the principal, everyone begins to whisper.

____

Justin's POV:

I walk into the school with my friends and then I see Brandon pushes Anne and she falls.

I run up to him and punch him in the face, then I hear a crack. Anne is crying into a guy's shoulder, I beat the daylight out of Brandon before someone pulls me off of him.

I look at Anne and her blue eyes are darker than usual, I kick Brandon before the principal arrives at the scene.

He demands, "what's going on here? Anastasia, Justin, and Brandon come with me!"

He has good timing or else Brandon would have been in hospital in a coma by now.

We walk to the office with people whispering to each other. Anne sits in the chair and I lean against the wall, glaring at Brandon his nose is broken, and has two black eyes, thanks to me.

I smirk at my damage.

Mr. Johnson asks, "what happened out there?"

Anne says, "well I was minding my own business when this jerk here", pointing at Brandon who shifts a little," started to shout at me, then he slapped me", pointing at her cheeks.

The principal nods and she continues, "and my good friend was just defending me", pointing at me and I smile.

Brandon defends, "sir you don't actually believe her right? Justin is the one who punched me first."

The principal says, "Anne go to the nurse's office and get that red mark check out Justin's two days detention."

Could have been worst.

He turns to Brandon, "you know it's against the law to hit girls right? What will happen if Anastasia's father finds out what happened? Hmm? He can either sue you or get you to send to jail, Mr. Montez isn't a man to mess with trust me. Your punishment is two weeks suspension and three weeks of school service and then two weeks of no running."

Brandon gasps," but running is my life, two months will kill me."

I smirk.

The principal says, "I don't care now leave I got to think about what I am going to say to Mr. Montez if Anastasia's cheek doesn't go back to normal."

We leave and I take Anne to the nurse's office.

****

The only topic at lunchtime is Anne, Brandon, and me.

I see the same guy who was holding Anne this morning talking to her. The whole of last week, he has been really close to her and I don't like it one bit.

Jordan slaps me on the back and says, "Brandon totally got a taste of his own medicine."

I laugh," and it's not over yet", because that is only round one, I still have to get even with him for breaking Anne's heart, cheating and lying to her.

Jordan says, "whatever you're going to do man, count me in, I am all about revenge especially when it comes to my favorite friend."

I bump a fist with him, Brandon wouldn't know what hit him.

_____

We are hiding in the bushes next to Brandon's house, he went out with Jack.

Jordan says, "he'll be here any second now", checking his watch, 11:30 pm.

We see a car pull up by the sidewalk and Brandon gets out then talks to Jack. I run out of the bushes and straight into Brandon making him fall on the concrete and start punching him.

He kicks me in the guts and I fall back and he starts punching me.

Jordan takes him off me and punches him straight in the abdomen area. Jack gets out, but I hit him with a jump kick before he can get to Jordan. Jordan is on the ground groaning now, I kick Brandon and I hear a crack sound.

He groans and falls to the ground, Jordan kicks Jack in his jaws and Jack falls back knocking out cold. Brandon grabs onto my legs making me collapse to the ground. He starts banging my head on the concrete then it stops and I see Brandon on the sidewalk knock out.

Jordan's hand is bleeding.

I say, "let's get out of here", then we limp to my house and get my car.

I drive is over to Anne's.

I throw three stones at her window before, she opens it.

She gasps when she sees us, the side of my head is bleeding.

________________