Chapter 52- "Cheers!"

My dad comes into my room and shouts, "Merry Christmas Anne!"

I groan, "I need my sleep dad, and merry Christmas as well".

He puts something on my dressing table and leaves, then my phone vibrate,

Jerk: Merry Christmas Anne, we are having a Christmas party at my house later, you should come

Me: Same to you and I'll be there

I look at the three gifts on my dressing table. I pick up one and it says, 'Merry Christmas Anne, from dad'

I open it, it's a new laptop, finally. The second one is from Stacy, it's the dress I wanted online, but my dad was too busy to order it, I got to thank her later.

Freddie's own is a skateboard, I got to let someone teach me how to skate.

I take out my dad, Freddie's, and Stacy's gifts from the bag and leave the room, the tree was decorated lovely last night.

There are many gifts still under it, mostly for my friends from me because it is a lot. I brought a new watch for my dad, a pair of gold earrings for Stacy, and two tickets to Miami for Freddie for his new years' vacation.

Stacy hugs me and says, "Merry Christmas, do you love my gift?"

I nod, now I can wear that to Justin's parents new year's eve party.

I smile, "this is for you", handing her the small box.

She gasps and hugs me tight, she says, "it's lovely, thanks, Anastasia."

I recognize that Freddie is not here.

Dad says, "it's Christmas, I let him go home for the holidays, he'll be back the day after tomorrow."

I say, "but his flight is leaving in four days, he has to pack."

My dad frowns, "flight?"

I nod, "my gift for him is two tickets to Miami for one week."

Stacy smiles.

I give dad his watch, he says,m"now time for your second gift, close your eyes."

I did and Stacy and dad lead me to somewhere, I think it's the garage, then dad says, "open your eyes."

I gasp.

It's a new SUV blue vehicle, I hug my dad and say, "thank you, thank you, thank you."

He chuckles, "I'm glad you like it."

We eat breakfast, then dad informs me, "your aunt Vanessa and uncle Liam are coming over for dinner tonight with Trina and her boyfriend."

I groan.

____

Justin's POV

I wake up with someone knocking on my door, that must be my cousin, Jerry.

I open it and he runs in saying, "Merry Christmas Justin, look what aunty Jessica give me", showing me how his new toy truck.

I ruffle his hair and say, "it's nice, I'll be down in a minute", he nods and runs back out.

I put on a shirt and walk out of the bedroom.

My mom says, "Merry Christmas Justin, here's a present for you from me and your father."

She hands me s key, I look at her and she explains, "it's the private beach house you go to with your friends during the summer."

I smile and ask, "you're giving it to me?"

She nods, I hug her I always wanted my own beach house, so I can keep parties during spring break and the summer.

I say, "this is for you mom", handing her the gift, it's a new cookbook with recipes it in.

She smiles at me, "for the new year's eve party, I'll try some of the recipes."

My dad walks in and hands me a box which is wrapped in gift paper, he says, "that's the order from two weeks ago for your best friend."

I nod.

It's a brand new Xbox and tablet for Jordan, we did a gift exchange and I got Jordan, I wonder who got me?

Jerry demands, "I want cookies, please", grabbing my mom's arm looking at her with puppy eyes.

She sighs, "let's go Jerry", carrying him to the kitchen.

My dad says, "make sure everyone leaves early after the party", I nod.

The party invites are just my friends and dad business friend kids, so I can meet them before the big party.

*******

Anastasia's POV

7:30 pm

I am standing inside Justin's house, with the gift I had to get a gift for Carlos.

We walk into the living room, which is now a dance floor, I see all my friends and twenty-five, other teenagers, around my age wearing expensive-looking clothes.

Justin says, "after these people are gone, we'll exchange gifts."

I nod.

Christmas music starts to play and everyone begins chatting.

Some of the girls are watching Justin, Jordan, Jacob, and Carlos with a flirtatious look.

Since we all know Jordan, he starts to flirt with the group of girls.

I shake my head and a blonde girl asks, "who are you? You don't belong here, this is Justin's party."

I say, "well I am Justin's close friend and my name is Anastasia Montez, daughter of Alvin Montez", smirking at her.

She says, "I'm sorry I didn't know, I didn't mean to be rude", then walks away looking pale.

I hang out with the boys and Gregory who is here also and girls are flirting with him. I swear those girls remind me of Nikki and Stephanie, spoil bitches.

I drink soda and eat Christmas cookies the whole night while talking with my friends.

____

After everyone leaves, I say, "Carlos I got you, here's your gift merry Christmas", I hand Carlos his gift.

He takes out a gift and hands it to Arlene, Arlene gives Kyle his own.

Justin hands Jordan his and Kyle hands me my own.

Jacob hands Luke his and Justin gets his own from Luke.

Also, Jordan hands his brother his own.

(A/N: if you all are confused, let me explain properly)

Ana got Carlos

Carlos got Arlene

Arlene got Kyle

Kyle got Ana

Justin got Jordan

Jacob got Luke

Luke got Justin

Jordan got Jacob

I say, "Merry Christmas guys, and a happy new year, may the year 2017 be way better than 2016, cheers!"

We all hold up our champagne glasses and shout, "cheers!"

_____