Chapter 7- Deal May The Best Win

Chapter 7-"deal may the best win"

The weekend was good and yesterday, I spend the day at the beach with the boys.

Today is Monday and I decide to try out my new look.

I wake up at 6:30 am to look for my clothes and I think I'll ride in my BMW. I bathe and put on my high waist blue dress with heels, my hair let out, and curl with some red lipstick.

I check myself out in the mirror and I look hot, I put on my blue shades on my head.

I make some pancakes quickly and eat them while watching TV.

I watch the time 7:30 am, time to get my car from the garage. I grab my car and house keys with my bag and my phone. I walk into the garage and press the button, it open to reveal my BMW, it's been here since last year and it's still brand new.

When I reach my school, people check out my ride. I step out and I grab my phone and bag. I shut the door and make my way to the entrance of the school.

Guys check me out.

Some whisper.

"A new girl."

"She looks familiar."

"Isn't that the nerd from chemistry? She looks so different and has curves."

I see the boys waiting for me at the entrance, Kyle's mouth is hanging open.

I say, "close your mouth or you'll catch flies."

Jordan put his arm around my neck, as usual just to make girls jealous.

Justin says, "let's rock these halls."

We all walk in, I am in the middle of the six guys with my hand on my waist.

Girls gasp and guys whistle at me, I just wink at them.

I see Stephanie and her minions by the locker. She had on a crop top with a mini skirt and her five-inch heels. All of them watch me and their eyes pop out from their sockets and jaws hitting the floor.

Stephanie says, "oh look, the nerd finally wants to fit in?"

I smirk.

I respond, "not fit in like a slut that's for sure and by the way, those clothes are getting a little too revealing, don't you think?"

She frowns and turning around flipping her hair behind her shoulder and walks down the corridor.

Jordan says," she got some nice buttocks."

I add, "yeah, fake ones, but no shape."

Jacob high five me and laughs.

I walk into my class and everyone gasps.

I sit down in my seat and a jock, who sits next to me, checks me out while his girlfriend hits him on the shoulder.

I like the idea of me getting the attention and not on Stephanie anymore.

After class, I catch up with the boys for algebra.

Luke, Justin, and Kyle have that class with me.

We all walk in and the guys start to drool over them. Kyle sits next to his girlfriend for the week, a cheerleader.

Luke and Justin sit next to me, so I am in the middle of them both. Girls are dying for this position.

Justin whispers, "after school my house."

I nod.

***

Lunchtime

I walk into the cafeteria with the boys, I in the middle as usual with Jordan's arms around my neck. We all get our lunches and Kyle has two trays, one for his girlfriend of the week which is a salad and water.