Chapter 24- This Is Definitely Going On Facebook

The next day, I wake up at 7:00 am just in time because I got a text from Brandon last night he left ten minutes after I vanished. I unlock the door and go to my bedroom. I take out leather jeans, converse and a tank top then I went into the bathroom.

7:25 am

I brush my hair into a messy bun and put on light make-up, then go to the kitchen, I make toast and eat it there are a few people pass out in the living room. I text Luke,

Me: Where are you?

Lukey: Home, I don't have a ride and aunty left already

Me: I'll pick you up, get ready

I go into the garage and unlock my car then start it up and reverse, the gate opens automatically.

When I reach Luke's house he is already waiting. 

 "Thanks, Jordan, Carlos, Justin, and Jacob are knock out, but Kyle is coming because he got training."

I nod.

When I reach school, the parking lot is empty. We miss the first period so we just have to go to our second class, I walk into the school when the bell rings for the second period.

Luke says,"see you lunchtime Ana."

I walk into the lab and people watch me, smirk, and whisper to one another. Kyle and Arlene just watch me with worry.

I get a text from Brandon.

Brandy: Are you still up for the date?

Me: Hell yeah, what time?

Brandy: I'll pick you up at 7

Me: Cool see you lunchtime

______

Lunchtime

I walk into the cafeteria with Arlene, I see Brandon sitting with his friends. Kyle and Luke are sitting by a table, I got my lunch and went to sit by them.

Brandon smiles at me and I smile back, he pulls me into his lap and kisses me on the lips. Everyone gasps, I blush and whisper,"you just had to do this in public huh?"

He nods.

I get up and sit by my table, Luke's speechless, Arlene and Kyle are smirking at me, I roll my eyes.

I eat my prison food then text Justin.

Me: Hi, what are you doing?

Jerk: Nothing, just lying chilling at the twin's house

Me: Okay, I'm in the cafeteria eating prison food

Jerk: Lol, I will see you tomorrow Ana

Me: Okay tell Jordan I have a bone to pick with him

Jerk: I will

Luke says, "Hi Anne, you have P.E after right?"

I nod.

Stephanie, Nikki, and Cherry just enter the cafeteria.

I groan, Nikki is watching Brandon and smiling, he is talking to his friend.

Arlene states," she really likes Brandon", I frown.

She gets her salad and water and walks over to the jock's table.

She sits next to Brandon and starts to bat her eyes at him. I roll my eyes, Stephanie watches me and smirk.

Brandon rolls his eyes when Nikki move closer to him. She pushes out her lips and close her eyes leaning into Brandon.

Kyle gets out his phone, Brandon stands up quickly and walks to me. Nikki hit her chin on the chair the cafeteria roar with laughter, Brandon's friend clutches his stomach and laugh.

I laugh and Nikki runs out of the cafeteria.

Brandon sits next to me and says, "she's annoying."

Kyle watch Brandon, then says, "I am sending this video to Carlos right now."

I smirk, "send it to me after", he smiles.

Arlene adds, "this is definitely going on Facebook and snap chat."

I laugh.

****

When I reach home, Trina and her friends are watching TV.

"Hi Anne come sit with us, take a beer", she offers and I shake my head.

She says, "you're such a nerd."

I mumble, "you're such a bitch."

She frowns, "what's that nerd?"

"Nothing", walking up the stairs to my bedroom.

I call my dad.

"Hi, dad."

"Hi kiddo, I am kind of busy, but I'll call you later."

"Okay, well I just call to ask how you going."

"I am fine and I hope you are doing good in school."

"I am dad, talk to you later, bye."

"Bye kiddo."

After I hang up, I got a text from Brandon

Brandy: Wear something comfortable, although I don't mind you wearing anything

Pervert.

Me: Pervert, I'll wear my high waist dress, leather jeans, and jacket with my Jordans'

Brandy: Cool and I'll wear my birthday suit

Me: Ew, I don't want to see you naked, you better put on some clothes

Brandy: Can't a man dream? *sighs* Way to ruin the fun nerd

Me: I have a name, you know

Brandy: She has a name, ladies and gentlemen

I roll my eyes, Brandon is something else, I wouldn't trade him for two billion dollars.

Me: Of course I have a name dumbass,

Brandy: *puts hand by heart* You hurt my feelings, Ana

Me: He has feelings? Didn't know that jocks were capable of even having that with the number of girls they slept with

Brandy: You mean Jordan, he goes through girls like tissues I on the other hand don't, damn I am still a virgin

Me, *gasp* You probably are the only jock in the entire country who is still a virgin, breaking news, an eighteen-year-old boy, a jock of Westwood High is still a virgin.

Brandy: Haha very funny Ana, breaking news nerd and six bad boys get along, the world is coming to an end if this happens

Me: Haha, see you in three hours jock who is still a virgin

Brandy: Stop rubbing it in my face, I get it

I laugh, I can't believe that he's still a virgin, not even a one-night stand he did.

I put on my TV and went through Netflix, I decide to watch high school musical 3, love this movie.

_________