Chapter 33- Wow It's So Huge

Saturday

The week passes like a blur and it's Saturday.

The boys and I are going to the water park today, Luke can finally put my second gift to use. We are leaving in my car and Justin's, I have to meet the boys at 10:00 am since the water park is two hours drive.

I text Brandon.

Me: Are you coming with us?

Brandy: No sorry, have to work today, but I'll see you on Monday

Me: Oh okay then, see you, I'll send pictures for you

Brandy: Okay, bye love you

I blush, he loves me after a month of being together, yay. It's now 9:30 am, Trina is trying to get over a hangover.

I put on my pink and white strips two pieces, with short pants, flip flops, a big hat, sunglasses, and pick up my bag; I put my iPod and camera in my bag.

I have to pick up Arlene, Kyle, and Luke they would be traveling with me.

___

Brandon's POV

I lie to Ana, I don't have to work today, but my friends and I are going to hang out at the beach later.

The other reason is that Nikki and I have a project to finish for Monday, she'll be coming next hour. My parents and sister are gone out for the day, so it's just me alone. I play some video games till Nikki comes.

One hour later

The doorbell rings and I open it, Nikki is standing there, wearing short pants and crop top with a textbook in her hand.

She hugs me and says, "yay you stayed, I know you would have stayed for me."

I push her away from me and reply, "I stayed because I want good marks for my project".

She laughs, "once I have you for myself, I consider it that you care about me, but using the project for an excuse."

She wishes, she walks inside and went up the stairs. It's going to be a long morning.

*****

Anastasia's POV

We arrive at the water park, I hand the security guard our tickets and drive-in. Arlene says from the back, "wow, it's so huge."

. Kyle smirks, "that what she said", Arlene hits him on the shoulder.

I park in the parking lot and get out then everyone else follows.

Luke remarks eagerly, "I can't believe we are actually here", I smile.

Arlene is texting on her phone, then says, "Luke, Gabriella would be here in the next hour."

He nods.

The others arrive and park next to me, Jordan says, "now I can find some hot chicks here", running to the entrance.

Everyone laughs, then I see Gregory.

He says, "Hi Ana, what's up?"

I say, "heaven", we chuckle then a girl about 7 years standing next to him asks, "who's she?"

Gregory says, "my friend Ana, Ana my sister Giselle", the little girl smiles.

Then tug Gregory and says, "I want to ride on a slide now Greg."

Gregory says, "see you later Ana, and company", then leaves with his sister.

Justin says, "let's go have some fun."

******

I sit next to a pool under an umbrella reading a book.

Everyone else is either bathing, looking for chicks, or just in the food court.

I have been sitting here for over an hour now. I was introduced to Gabriella properly, she's shy like me and doesn't talk plenty, Luke and she would get along nicely, they are probably riding slides.

I am reading a book on Wattpad, where there are free books I am there. I am reading, 'the good girl's bad boys: the good, the bad and the bullied.'

It's a nice story, the main character reminds me of myself.

Someone comes and sits next to me, it's Justin.

He says, "come on Anne, let's go get you wet."

I sigh and put my iPod in my bag, then take off my pants and grab my camera.

We meet up with the others and take out some pictures,, I give Kyle my camera to hold, so I can go ride the slides. Justin carries me to a really tall one, I am a little terrified of heights. I get in line, the lifeguard says, "take a tube and enjoy the ride."

I grab a tube and sit on it, screaming in excitement going down the slide.

When I reach the bottom, I hand the lifeguard the tube, then continue sliding to go into the pool. Justin, then Jordan comes after. The water starts to turn dark blue around Jordan and everyone screams and dashes out of the water.

Kyle is taking pictures of Jordan's embarrassment, Arlene and Jacob clutching their stomach laughing.

Jordan's the only one in the water, he says, "come back in the water is fine."

The guard blows a whistle at Jordan to get out, when he does that pool is now close.

A little girl shouts, "Mommy, that's the boy who pees in the water!"

I laugh.

Her mother shakes her head and pulls the girl away from us.

Justin says, "you see even little kids know it's wrong to pee in the water."

Jordan shrugs.

Jacob says, "next time we will buy some diapers for you, okay baby boy."

Jordan rolls his eyes and walks away.

Luke smirks, "who's the big baby now? Eh, Jordan?"

______________