Making New Friends

Start from the beginning

(Sonic's POV)

GRRRRR!!! That Sierra is getting on my nerves. But thanks to her I can't be with my friends at night or else they get terrified by my monstrous werewolf form. I don't know how long I can keep my secret. Man, this is really not the best day of my life. Everyone knows that there's no such thing as monsters. But now I have to focus on doing my job with dissecting the frog. It was still gross.

As soon as Biology was over and the bell rings, I head to the boys' gym locker room to get changed.

"Oh sup bro" Manic appeared at his locker, putting on a red tank top.

"Hi" I gave out a sigh.

"What's wrong, man?" my friend Knuckles with long red hair in dreadlocks asked me.

"Sierra. She's being mean to the new girl in class. God I hate her" I said.

"I know. She is a mean backstabbing girl who cheats on anyone" Knuckles said.

"She broke my heart! Now I'm gonna make sure Amy is safe from trouble as a nice friend" I said.

"Who's Amy?" Knuckles asked me.

"She's the new girl here. She is new in town too as well" I told him about Amy.

"Oh. Is she cute?" Knuckles guessed.

"Uh, yeah she is" I said with a blush.

"Okay. Well I guess she would be perfect for you if you get to know her more" he said.

"Thanks but I'll wait for that" I said, putting on my sport t-shirt.

"So there's a new girl in school? I bet she'll be my babe soon" I knew who's voice it is. It's my rival Scourge.

"Scourge! Now what have I told you about flirting with innocent girls?" I glared at him. One of these days I'm gonna kill that smirk off his face! Or better yet, I want him to get expelled.