Chapter Twenty Four; Her Lead

Does anyone know or have an idea for gluttony's weapon?? If not at some point I'll have to come up with one but I have no idea what it should be.

|||||||

"We are just doing a little 'Shall We Dance?' together" the elderly man known as Higan spoke to the simple eve of sloth, such a statement made me grow livid as I began to send out more kicks that were just futile in point.

"I will break your hands!" my voice groaned out in frustration but the underlying emotion was of a strong sensation of anger cooped up into my small and now weak body.

Despite this he continued to turn my body side to side in a strange performance of the art of dance, if all my muscles weren't seeming to be teared in my body he'd have his muscles removed at this moment.

"Who are yo-" Mahiru began to scream out in what sounded to be a brave fear yet anger towards Higan for even laying hands on me but my painful voice somehow grew to interrupt him, "it's Higan." the old man dropped me in an instant without hesitation as he began to make his way towards Mahiru.

He stopped in his tracks once the Servamp of Sloth was called upon to stand before the brown haired boy, I could faintly see the events that happened next but it all happened so quickly there was no time to make it a step by step to understand it all.

It was almost like Kuro was melting into a black liquid, he screamed out his Eve's name in a desperate plea of fear such a voice that we've never heard from the Servamp, as all the screams of fear erupted, not only from Mahiru but my throat as well, the eldest siblings of the Servamp's disappeared to become a black ball by what I could see from my position of laying on the ground defeated.

The next few minutes were one of shocked silence, no one understanding what might've happened not even his Eve understood the events as he silently called out to the Servamp, his hands hesitantly reaching for the ball now known as Kuro.

"The Servamp of sloth became a ball? What's going on?" Higan's elderly voice interrupted the saddened moment with the disappearance of somebody I considered a friend even after abandoning for months, his feet returned to their original mission of walking towards Mahiru.

A gasp of fear left my lips as I tried getting up the quickest way I could with how badly beaten my body was from the previous attacks Higan gave out, once I looked up there was a panicked Mahiru who brought out his lead that too disappearing into the ball now known as Kuro.

This didn't stop the red haired subclass from moving forward but it did get me to sprint towards the confused pair.

My feet slid harshly against the concrete we stood upon, even managing to kick up some dust as some of it was sent my way causing small coughs to escape my lip before glancing over to see Licht too was standing in front of Mahiru right beside me, his hand still clenching over his injured arm but yet his face still remained stern.

No matter what may happen, my mission is to protect these two, Mahiru being my main priority above all else for Angel-bitch over here would get mad if I tried to care for him.

"Your fight is with us." I growled out at the older man I once called a father figure of sorts, another person in my life that if I had been without there was no telling how my strength would be to this current day.

I can't think like that, he has to be defeated, Aliena White must be the one to defeat him, to prove to not only Misono but herself that she was strong enough to take part in this war.

"You can't fight she-demon." a low hiss of mumbles came together in a voice that took a few seconds to understood what was being said.

It was true, in my current condition I couldn't fight, my body was more physically wounded than Licht's and that was saying something. This was at the cost of only participating in close combat, not even daring to use my lead after knowing the consequences of witnessing Mahiru use it months ago, when I first revealed myself as a subclass, throwing myself into the mess of the brown haired Eve's life.

The only reason to prove why Licht's voice sounded different was normal was from his beaten up stance, cuts decorated his whole body in an unorganized manner, road burn danced across his face after the amount of times he found himself face planted into the ground, blood painted across his usually spotless attire, and somehow that stern glare looked to be weakened, I've never seen it grown so weak.

That was caused by Higan,

My hand slowly reached up to grab at an unfamiliar piece of metal shaped into a strange object in my hair, fingertips slowly grazing over the ridges along the frail artwork.

He is an enemy,

Fingers pinched around the thin metal before slowly slipping the pin out of my hair, a strange sensation fueling throughout my body feeling the piece that never gets moved be moved at my will.

He is a monster.

The pin shaped into two pairs of arrows came into my vision, easily being held in between my index finger and thumb, something so small yet held so much power and guilt.

He is a machine created by Tsubaki to kill

Flashes of my life passed through that small pin and into my eyes, the pain I've went through with Higan as we were once a vampire family, my life before even becoming a vampire and how I should truly be grateful for becoming such a nightmare.

And

My fingers came to cling on to the pin harshly thinking such a force would break such a small item but not, the flashbacks faded from my memory as it was replaced by the images of Licht being hurt by such a vile creature, Mahiru being surrounded by them in a paralyzing fear, Kuro being stabbed by the ones I called friends, Ryusei being bitten by such a malicious pink haired man.

I must kill him before he hurts anymore people I care for.

In seconds the small item came to whip across my body to the other side, during this movement it slowly transformed into a rather large bow from such an item, only a few inches smaller than my upper body as an arrow appeared along the string, already in a drawn back position ready to shoot at any enemy in an instance.

There was few very audible gasps from the two among my team of the war, my lead now being completely revealed which hadn't processed through my mind as all I could care for was to protect these two, protect them with all my might even if it involves getting myself harmed, they were what mattered in this war not me.

"Don't worry, I got this." a small emotionless chuckle left my lips, a dead set glare directed towards my current target, the elderly red haired man called Higan.

A smirk gradually stretched to a corner of his pale wrinkled cheek, his hand casually coming before his body and out towards my direction, his words weren't the clearest to hear but I've grown used to reading people's lips and by what I could see they read out "this is what Tsubaki has been looking for."

||||||

(This was short whoops)
So basically Aliena's powers would remind you of Artemis from Greek mythology. She's the goddess of hunt, she also has a bond with animals This is the reason why Aliena can fly (she uses the wings of a bird) and why she has a bow.
And if somebody tries to say she's overpowered you are beyond wrong lmao, I would consider her the weakest in a way.