The end of a story.

(This part is NSFW)

I woke up that day with Dean at my side laying on his face with his now chin length hair spread out on the pillow. I nudge him with my hand, he murmurs and turns onto his other side.

"Dean." I whisper into his ear.

He doesn't move so I press my lips to his neck, That wakes him up. He looks up at me with sleep still in the corner of his eyes and pushes his lips up to meet mine. The sweet warm taste of his mouth floods mine.

"We have to go get ready." he mumble's in the brief pause that our lips are apart.

I climb on top of him with our lips still connected placing both of my knees on the side of his hips.

"Wake up sex?" He asks looking up at me smirking as I pull off my shirt.

"Graduation can wait." I whisper into his ear, nibbling at it as I pull away.

He grabs hold of my sides with his strong hands and flips me over so now he is on top of me. I smirk up at him and begin to pull down the loose waistband of his basketball shorts. I slide them off of his legs leaving him in only his solid color boxers and his light shirt.

"Can you top this time." He asks looking down at me biting his lip with desire clear in his emerald green eyes. 

I can't help myself but to nod. He rolls off of me  into a sitting position on the side of the bed pulling off his shirt. The bright orange rays of the sun pushing its way through the white curtains illuminate his every muscle. Dean still hasn't gotten his abs back  but the chubbiness of his stomach right now was just as hot. I remember that I need to get the strap-on, I sit up and reach into the nightstand on my side of the bed and pull it out. I pull off my shorts and boxers pulling on the strap-on.

I turn and watch as he slides off his boxer briefs and his considerable length pops out of them. I can't help but lick my lips in anticipation. He notices me watching him, he looks me up and down smiling as he does so.

"Are you ready?" I ask

He nods.

 ---

After we get cleaned up and showered we stand in front of the mirror both dressed in almost identical suits except for the ties. He puts his arm over my shoulders and smiles at both of us.

"I can't believe we got this far." He says through his smile.

"I know." I say leaning up and kissing him quickly.

We turn our heads as the door opens a bit and a voice says "Are you both decent?"

"Yes mom." I say walking over to the door and opening it.

"You both look so handsome!" She acclaims pulling me into a tight hug.

I wiggle out of her embrace and step back.

"Thanks." I say trying to sound like what she said has no big impact on me.

"Were leaving in 30 minuets so you both better be ready." She says walking out of the room leaving the door slightly open.

"Are you ready to do this." He asks looking at me taking my hand.

"Hell yeah."

---

We got to the small stadium early. Since our school had so many people they had to rent out a university small basketball stadium. The bleachers were already starting to fill up and other students began to fill the seats in front of the stage they set up. 

I turn around and scan the seats for Dean, he looks up and smilies at me.  His seat was far in the back sine his name is Winchester. I turn back straight in my seat and stare at the stage to wait the 20 minuets until the ceremony began.

I barley even noticed 20 minuets later that it had started until the row in front of me stood up and waited in line as the principle called out their names and loud claps of applause sounded from the audience. My whole row stands up from the metal chairs as the last person from the row in front is called. 

I wait in the line as people step up and take the certificate that signified the end of their high school and the beginning of the next chapter of their lives. I stand on the step at the front of the line looking out at Dean for support trying not to be nervous at the thought at being called my birth name in front of all these people.

"Cas Novak." He calls out smiling.

I stand there stricken, he used my name. I look into the crowed and see my Mom and Dad with the biggest smiles on their faces and giving me  thumbs up. The person behind me nudges me forward lightly on the table. I walk forward across the stage looking out at the audience. As I take the paper from the principle and shake his hand I hear my parents scream "That's our son!" As I walk off the stage.

I spent the rest of the time sitting filled with glee waiting for Dean to walk up and do the same. When he does my parents and me clap the loudest.

After the ceremony  is finished and we are done with all the pictures I stare at Dean as we pull out of the parking lot. He looks over at me and smiles that smile of his. 

"Please Never leave me Dean." I say leaning over and kissing him.

"I never will." He says as we part.

A/N: Hi guys so sad news. This is the last update for Just Cas. I decided to do this because writing this story was something I really enjoyed but I started it a year ago. So I thought it was time for it to end because my writing style has changed and grown since the early chapters. Ive already started work on a new fan fiction so look out for that. And thank you to all the readers that have read likes and commented on chapters you mean the world to me :).