Dating Dean

A/N: Yay new chapter! I haven't updated in a couple days but i've been out of school, and that's usually where I get the most inspiration to write (weird right?) But oh well! i'm gonna try and make this chapter a lot longer than most of my other chapters I don't know if it will happen though.

For the week after the disastrous hookup with Dean I skip school; partly to avoid embarrassment with seeing Dean but also most importantly because I left all my school stuff at Dean's so I would have to see him to get it back. It was a stupid mistake but I've never had to rush out of someones house that fast before, I didn't know how to react. I need to toughen up and just get back to school.

What if he started rumors about me?! Its stupid to think this; he seemed to really like me! We did have sex; but he could have had sex with a lot of other people and not meant anything about it. Before meeting him I heard many rumors that he had many other "lovers".

I cant think this stuff;If I do the thoughts will destroy me. I just need to stop thinking. Sleep is the only option, its the only place where I don't think of Dean, if I do go to school tomorrow I have to go to sleep early anyways.

I lay my head against the soft fluffy pillow and close my already heavy eyelids. I fall asleep almost immediately. After many nights of no sleep its not much of a surprise.

***

Dean is on top of me both hands planted at my sides, he smirks down at me; we are both already undressed. NO! Not here, anywhere but here!

"Get off of me!" I scream pushing his naked body off me.

"Whats the matter?!" He asks sounding genuinely worried "Did I hurt you?"

I get out of the bed standing up shaking me head.

"No. I'm just not ready" I say lying

I know how this turns out and if we go all the way than Deans brother will walk in on us and cause trouble for both of us. I know this is a dream but still.

I pull on my clothes and wave towards his clothes for him to do the same, he does.

He smiles at me as I pull on my shorts.

"Your so handsome." He says slowly trying to entice me

My heart flutters. He said handsome! Not pretty or beautiful! He used male terms. No one has ever said that to me before. I feel myself blush intensely and I stammer out a weak thanks.

The room begins to shake, dust falls down from the ceiling. I'm thrown to the right. My head slams against the wall. A piercing loud beeping penetrates the eerie silence of the room.

My eyes slowly open. I fumble around and hit the alarm clock to turn it off. I grab my Iphone off my nightstand unlock it and check my messages. '1 new message'. I open up the text from the unknown number.

"'Mi manchi tantissimo ~Dean'

I miss you a lot it says; Of course Dean would try to overachieve by using a romantic language that we both take. (I'm in Italian class right now, hah using class to my advantage for once!)

My thumbs hover over the keyboard thinking about how to respond. I cant think of anything, instead I just turn off my phone and get ready for the day.

***

Approaching my locker I notice something different. There are no couples making out on either side; instead standing there is Dean Winchester.

He sticks out his hand holding my backpack by the handle.

"You left this in my room" He whispers once i'm close enough.

I take the backpack out of his hand and sling it over my shoulder.

"Thanks" I mumble

He just nods.

"So did you get in trouble?" I ask louder

"No" he says shaking his head "My Dad was just a little angry since he's homophobic because we are both guys"

I can hear the emphasizing he puts on the word guys, my heart flutters just like it did in my dream.

"Anything about me being trans?" I ask

"N-no" I can almost hear him trying to cover up the truth. "Never mind that, Its times to go to Italian! Can I still sit with you"

"Of course!" I say delighted

He closes my locker for me and takes my hand in his; and that's how we walk to Italian, holding hands.

Insults are thrown at us as we walk, new ones now. (you know which one I don't want to write it out because of how offensive it is) But it just makes me feel better about myself, I know I know that's horrible but them saying the f-word shows that they see me as a man. I'm overwhelmed with happiness for that reason and that i'm holding hands with Dean fucking WInchester.

After writing: I know its not that long but its longer ; usually its about 500 words and now its about 800 so yay!! If you have any feedback put it in the comments or msg me, I want to know how I can make my story/writing better.