Halloween party

(A/N: So I haven't posted in forever And I forgot that indent doesn't work on wattpad so I pressed the space bar to make indents, So sorry in advance if the layout looks weird. I don't know what it will look like when published. If it looks very weird I will go back and take out the indents.)

     Staring in the mirror at myself I couldn't help but smile. I'm wearing black jeans and one of those shirts with the pocket on the left chest, Which is very flat. To hell if it's a very self-centered thing to smile at your own reflection and like how you look, I'm finally starting to like how I look and that's amazing for me.

     "Dean!" I squeal as he wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me off the ground slightly spinning us in a circle.

     Dean laughs as he lowers me back down to the ground with his arms still around my waist, we both look into the mirror and both have the biggest grins on our faces. I slip my phone out of my pocket and take a picture without him noticing. This is a moment I want to remember, with both of us happy, smiling and him staring at me with love in his eyes.

     It seems as if everything in my life is perfect.  Nothing could go wrong. 

------

     Driving to Meg's party I'm way more nervous than excited. Meg is a complete asshole but going to a party is something i've always wanted to do. Being able to do that with no dysphoria and my boyfriend is something six year old me would have dreamed about.

     "Are we almost there." I ask resting a hand on my bouncing knee.

     "Almost." He says peeking down at the phone in his lap. 

     I knew immediately we were there when we turn a corner and were greeted by the sight of cars on both sides of the road and a house where the stream of music was blasting through every open space and into the chilly air.

     We drive around for a couple minutes searching for a parking spot. We park in front of a house two away from Meg's. I pull on the ends of my sweater and wrap my arms around myself as we get to her driveway. Dean looks over at me and smiles the way he doeswith the side of his mouth.

     "Don't worry Cas." He says nudging me. "This is gonna be fun don't worry.  " 

     I reach out and grab hold of his hand looking up at him and smiling. We close the distance between us and the door and I knock. Dean laughs at me and swings open the door the music and stench of throw-up and alcohol comes flying out of the house. As we walk in and close the door behind us a boy our age with his hair swooped back from his face come's running down the stairs at us with a bowl full of multicolored pills. Dean quickly grabs one from the bin. I let go of his hand and look at him frowning.

     "What the hell Dean." I lean up and whisper into his ear angrily. "You didn't say it was this type of party."

     He just shrugs laughing and swallows the pill dry, obviously this wasn't his first time. Dean walks past the boy, I attempt follow but the boy leans against the wall blocking my way.

     "You gotta take one sweetheart." 

     My cheeks turn red, with anger coursing through me I walk forward into his arm grabbing his hand and pushing it off of the wall. "No way in hell." 

     As i'm walking away from him I turn my head and say. "And i'm nobody's sweetheart."

     Angry and annoyed I call out for Dean among the noise in the little hallway that leads to the rest of the house. I peek into the living room, kitchen, and entrance into the basement. No answer. Where the hell did he go?  Did he even wait for me when that ass held me back to get me to take a pill. I fan my reddening face, pushing my hair off of my forehead as I do so and make my way into the living room in search of something to cool me off.