Cas's coming out story

A/N: THis chapter is based a couple years in the past before the start of the story. I really wanted to add this into the story so.. this does not continue from the last chapter, that will be chapter 8 with the party.

*Christmas day 2012, Cas's freshman year*

An awkward silence settles over the dinner table. This is the first time in years all of us have been together; even my sister Lucy who we haven't heard from in months is here (All of Cas's brothers in the show are gonna be female in this. Aha Lucy= Lucifer)

I pick at the sweet juicy ham on my plate pushing it around. I should just get up and tell them; it will be simple wont it?

"Before we start eating why don't we say a prayer?" My Dad says holding out his hands

"No thanks" Lucy sneers "I'm not christian anymore Chuck"

"Lucy! Show some respect to your father" My mum says trying to keep everyone calm

Lucy is always causing trouble in the family. 6 months ago on her 18th birthday she finally got so fed up with us all and just left us all and didn't tell us a thing.

We all join hands except Lucy, my Dad repeats the prayer he has said so many times due to him being the pastor of our church.

"Amen" We end the prayer.

I open back up my eyes and pick up my silver fork, my hand is shaking so much it falls down on the plate with a clang. I could just stand up right now and tell them, it will be completely fine. They are nice and accepting people.

"I h-have something to tell all of you" I mumble standing up

"What is it dear?" My dad asks

My knees shake, I feel so weak and vulnerable.

"Im-im a boy" I announce trying to hold my head high

"No your a girl. What do you mean?" My mom asks with worry in her voice

"Im Tr-Transgender. Im not Cassie im just Cas; a boy.."

"My-my little girl" My Dad sobs

He lowers his face into his hands. I can tell he is crying, he just doesn't want us to see. Lucy is smiling and giving a thumbs up showing her support, while Gab (that's Gabriel btw, idk i could figure out a good feminine girl from gabe ) just looks confused, my mother looks on the verge of tears sad or happy ones I don't know.

I sit back down in my comfy chair. I don't know what to say next and it seems no one else does either cause the only sound made is my father sobbing.

***

"I'm sorry I acted the way I did Cas"

I look up at my Dad who is sat on the edge of my bed. I wipe my eyes on my pillow and sit up leaning against the wall.

"So your okay with it?" I inquire on the verge of tears

He puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Of course we are honey. We will support you no matter what. We just want you to hold out on the surgeries until you graduate high school" He says "You can do whatever else you want, cut your hair short, bind? Is that what its called?"

"Yea it is" My eyes fill with tears "Thank you so much Dad!" I squeal with delight jumping into his arms

***

I open the front door to my house and am greeted by the sight of my Dad leaning on the counter crying my mom stands beside him with her hand on his back.

"I can't believe they kicked me out of the church" He sobs

"If they cant accept our son, then to hell with them!" She yells emphasizing her point

"All we need to worry about is our son." She says quieter

***

(This next little part may be triggering so if you are triggered easy skip to the next *** <----those things)

My Dad losing his church over me drove me over the edge. If I wasen't here everything would be simpler; my Dad would have his church, they wouldn't have to worry about the expense of the surgeries.

I go into the bathroom intent on ending my life.

***

(Triggering part over)

My eyes slowly open all I see is a bright white.

"Am-Am I dead" I ask while blinking

My vision clears.

"Oh thank god!" My Mom and Dad run over to me

"Doctor she's awake!" Lucy screams

A/N: so this chapter was describing Cas's coming out story. The next chapter will continue where I left off in chapter 6. So id you enjoyed please leave a vote and even maybe comment something I can do to make it better or what you liked. :)