Meeting Dean WInchester

All throughout Italian I could barely pay attention, I kept on stealing glances of him. How can I put it? He's face was well..... Perfect. The teacher announce's that we will be having homework that we will have to complete with our partners. He leans over towards me.

"So" He says "What about we go to my house, once school ends you can leave with me?"

I nod getting a little to excited.

"Yea that will work fine" I tell him trying to seem cool.

He leans back in his chair and continues to listen to the teacher. I quickly pull out my phone.

'Hey um mom?' I text

'yes?' she answers almost immediately

'I'm going to a boys house tonight after school, so i'm going to be home late'

'oooOOOOooOoOoOO whats his name?!?! Is he your boyfriend?!'

'No Mom its for a project' I text back

'OK well remember to use protection!"

and with that I turn off my phone and stuff it back into my pocket.

***

"These are the eyes and the lies of the taken
These are their hearts but their hearts don't beat like ours
They burn 'cause they are all afraid
For every one of us, there's an army of them
But you'll never fight alone
'Cause I wanted you to know

That the world is ugly
But you're beautiful to me
Well are you thinking of me now"

The lyrics to one of my favorite songs the world is ugly blasts through my ears. I use the sleeves of my hoodie and wipe the tears falling from my eyes. I never thought a person could cry as much as I could. Because of the insults thrown at me daily (which I will not repeat) this is almost a daily occurrence. A knock penatraits the blaring music. I take out one of my earbuds.

"Tak-taken" I say in between sobs

"Cas is that you?" I recognize the voice instantly.

"Dean?" I ask back

I hear a faint yes through the stall door. I get up off of the nasty floor and unlock the stall door to allow him in.

He walks in slowly unsure of what was happening closing the stall door behind him. I close the distance between us and wrap my arms around him. I have never had a shoulder to cry on before, and finally having someone who will just let me cry felt great.

He loosens his grip on me slowly.

"So whats wrong?"

I open my mouth to answer but nothing comes out. Him being here even for this very short amount of time has made me forgotten what I was crying for. Maybe if I do something else all my worry's will disappear if only for a mere minutes.

I lean my head up and I smash my lips to his. He pulls back and stares into my eyes.

"You don't even know me" He says

"I don't care"

I pull him down to the ground on top of me. Is this what it felt like to be a normal teenager, making out on the dirty bathroom floor? I don't even care, this could be my only chance in a long time to be able to kiss someone. He has already yanked my hoodie off and now is starting to unbutton my plaid shirt, panic rushes through me.

"I cant do this" I say standing up

I button back up my shirt and run out of that stall.

A/N: So if you liked it please vote or if you have any feedback comment! and that song 'the world is ugly' is by an amazing band called My chemical romance! That was only one verse if you haven't listened to them you should!