**That Night**

She felt disgusted when his hot breathes kissed her cheeks....... she was trembling.... for the first time in her life...... she was feeling helpless...... there was no body to save her......... there was know body with whom she can share her pain....... she felt like killing herself when his wet lips touched the skin below her lower lip........she closed her eyes and a fresh set of warm saline water rolled down her eyes when he captured her lips and started sucking them gently.......carefully....... keeping in mind that she should not get hurt....... 

He could sense that she is crying..... he could sense that she in not happy with it..... he could sense that she wants to run away..... but he is helpless too......... his ego is forcing him to commit a crime with her called silent rape....

She went numb when he started opening her dress....she felt embarrassed when his eyes scanned her bare skin...... her beautiful features...... she tightened her fist when he picked her up in his arms.......made her lay on the bed..... she was half nude and half dressed...... he came over her...... she was not protesting...... though she was not in the favor of all these......... but...... damn her destiny....... she has to do this..... for the sake of her brother...... otherwise they will be at stake...... she loves his brother so much........

He was in a dilemma whether to proceed!.... he was never been close to a girl till today..... but a single glance of this girl under him just snatches away all his pain....all his sorrow...... somewhere he is attracted to this lady.... 

she weep silently when he savored his kisses all over her body ...........  when he touched her assets and she felt like dying at that moment....... but, she can't die..... she can't....... she has to live for them...... her family.....

He was not harsh....... he was not behaving like a demon..... rather treating her ....sorry her body as a fragile material....... and literally crushing her soul........

Ahhhh....... (she clutched the bed sheet....and he was scared......)

kya hua..... (cupped her face) chot lag gayi? Sanyukta bolo kya hua?

She was not in a condition to answer.... she was just crying rather sobbing......

Finding no other way he removed the blanket a little and witnessed blood stains all over.....

yeh kya kia mene!..... (covered her body with the grey colored warm blanket and caught hold of her face) Sanyukta jyada dard hua? Ese kese? mene khayal rakha tha.... fir!...... (she was just weeping thus increasing his tensions) koi baat nei (as her sobs grew louder) mei hamare raj baidya ko bulata hun........(but he was unaware of the fact that she is not crying because of her physical pain but because she lost her dignity today ....... she as a girl lost her everything..... her dream house of meeting with her prince charming and getting married to him is broken....)

After an hour....

Chinta maat kijiye Kumar Randhir (the doctor smiled at him but Randhir's eyes were glued to her innocent and sleepy face) apki patni thik hei (he looked at the doctor as if she is an alien but decided to remain quit) pehli baar tha unka tto hota hei esa (the doctor as well as Randhir were feeling a bit awkward) mene dawai dei dia hei unhe aram karne dijiye..........

Sukriya (he smiled)

Yeh tto mera kartabya hei.....(she left the room)

Randhir tip toed towards her bed and sat beside her....... she was  in a deep slumber.....but her cheeks were still stained with her tear marks.....

mei tumhe dard nehi dena chata tha....(caressed her hair and pecked her forehead lightly)

He kept on observing her features until his eyes gave up...

Morning arose

Sanyukta stirred in her sleep.....

ahhh.... (she felt pain when she sat on the bed covering her self with the quilt)

Kesi ho.... (she heard his husky voice who was there at the door steps with a full fledged breakfast trolley... though there are so many servants but he felt like doing this for her) 

She was just looking at him still maintaining a poker face...

Chalo khate hei  (he served for both of them while in a jolly mood) Sanyukta (touched her shoulder) jawab nei dia .....tum aab thik ho.....(caressed her cheeks and she was neither protesting nor answering......)

After sometime

Mujhe gharjana hei (she whispered)

Abhi!......mei kehraah tha thode din aram karo.....

mujhe jana hei....(in her chocked voice)

Acha......abhi rona maat.....mei tumhe khana khane ke baad chod dunga.....(she nodded her head positively) wese....(held her hands and still she didn't protested......she think there is nothing to protest) sukriya Sanyukta...... bahat khubsurat raat tha kaal....(pecked her cheeks one by one) mujhe maafi bhi chaiye (she upped her lashes) mera irada tumhe chot dene ka nei tha....(he lowered his lashes)

She remained silent.....

nahaogi? (she nodded positively)

Thik hei mei tumhare liye naye kapde bhijwata hun.....(he pecked her forehead..... she was not protesting rather bearing his actions....... why not..... now her body is his slave)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

She climbed down the cart and Randhir stopped her

Sanyukta yeh lo....(handed her a bag containing some gold coins)

Yeh!......(she was confused)

Ese hi  (he smiled)

Mei bajaroo aurat nei hun....(she chipped before going to her house leaving behind a shocked Randhir)

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much

Don't expect a happy ending

Do vote and comment

Love u all and see u soon

Jan...