6 || Adorable Hug

Ciel hastily looked and walked away from the wooden door to avoid any more embarrassment. Sebastian must have seen Ciel blush deeply. Ciel was sure that the taller man would playfully tease him because of such foolish and ridiculous appearance but the startled look on Sebastian's face suggested the slate blue-haired actor that the raven-haired man wouldn't make fun of him.

The flustered young actor waited in the middle of the darkness for Sebastian to finish dressing himself up. No matter how he tried to stop himself from thinking about it, Ciel couldn't deny that Sebastian's body is quite well-toned. His face reddened from the thought and decided to walk around swiftly to push away the shaky vibe he has been feeling since he shut the door.

A ray of light appeared from the direction of the door to Sebastian's room. Ciel turned around to see the door ajar and Sebastian fully dressed in his clothes earlier. His raven hair was still wet from the shower he took earlier, but such action made no sense because he went back to his clothes he wore earlier the day.

Ciel hesitated to get inside the room, but for his own sake, he did.

"I-I'm sorry for opening the door without your permission..." Coel mumbled as he stood still in the lit room, pink tint creeping towards his cheeks. Sebastian chuckled as he sat on the spacious bed and looked at Ciel with a smirk.

"Did you like what you saw?" He teases. Well, Ciel was wrong about it.

The young boy's eyes widen at the sudden tease of the older male; he advances and tackles Sebastian playfully and as they both land on the bed, — with Sebastian below and Ciel on top — Ciel shakes Sebastian's shoulders a bit violently but still with playfulness hinted.

"No! Not at all!"

Sebastian was surprised by sudden movement, but with the fragile-looking boy on top of him, he wanted to be gentle as much as possible.

The sound of the door opening startled the two even more, and with their position right now, they knew embarrassment will fill the room up and there's no possible way of escaping away from it.

"Did I disturb anything?" Edward asks awkwardly, staring at the two in their ridiculous position.

"N-No!" Ciel stammers. The quickness of his response made it way obvious that there was something going on, but it wasn't anything sexual at all.

"Okay...I shall take my leave now, then..." Edward says quietly, closing the door in front of him. As he left, Ciel let go of Sebastian and from his absurd position, then he crawled on the bed to get a comfortable position. He would be sleeping beside Sebastian tonight.

"Why are you here, anyways?" Sebastian asks the slate blue-haired boy on the bed, closing his blue eyes. "Can't sleep," Ciel responds with tiredness clearly hinted in his voice that changed quite obviously, perhaps it was because of his position right now. Sebastian just muttered a small 'oh' in response to Ciel's answer.

Minutes later, Ciel fell asleep on the bed comfortably. There was space between them, but even though there was, Ciel felt Sebastian's presence, and it was enough for him to fall asleep. He was deep in his slumber, facing Sebastian's opposite direction. The raven-haired man did the same, but all he did was stare at the window, covered by thin white curtains. The light reflected by the moon was clearly visible from his view, and he thought the scenario was too familiar. Tears were forming in his eyes again, all because of Mally. The moonlight made him recall a night with her, of how they spent it under the bright source of light, and how the stars twinkled beautifully above them. Sebastian was happy until the break-up took place...

His crying was very silent, no sounds nor signs. But the painful emotions inside his chest were too loud to be ignored.

Sebastian wiped his tears hastily as he heard soft movements behind him. He doesn't want anyone to witness his weak and absolutely absurd side. He just wanted to move on without anyone saying something about his past or even comforting him. He didn't want pity at all.

He surely was surprised when he felt a small arm embrace his figure. He turned around slowly to see the slate blue-haired sleeping adorably. Ciel surely knows how to make Sebastian's soft side appear even though he's in deep sleep. Sebastian made sure to be gentle around the young boy's arm, and without thinking straightly, he hugged the boy back, smiling unconsciously.

Sebastian was oblivious to the fact that this small movement of the boy in front of him would make him happy, for the first time in his nights. Even though Ciel wasn't aware of the whole act, he made someone comfortable. He hid his face in the raven-haired man's firm chest, purring like a cat in the warm and comfortable pleasure he felt. Sebastian surely loves cats, to the point that he would adopt stray ones and let them stay in his house as shelter, and the sound Ciel produced even made him cuter for the older male.

Sebastian closed his eyes, still in the same position. As he drifted off to a deep slumber, his lips were curved upward with satisfying sparks of joy in his heart. The night went on quickly for the two, the sun rose up and its light entered the room through the windows.

Ciel was the first one to wake up and he found himself embracing a figure which was obviously Sebastian. It was not because of laziness he wouldn't move, but even though he's now aware of everything happening around him, he decided to stay in the same position; decided to stay in the warm feeling of Sebastian's protective arm wrapped around him.

After minutes, Sebastian fluttered his eyes open, revealing dreamy red orbs that will surely charm anyone if intended or not. He wasn't startled at all by the fact that they stayed like that for the rest of the night, but he let go of the fragile boy to give way to his movements.

They decided not to talk about what happened last night, as they feel their cheeks warming up either because of embarrassment or affection. They won't call it another word other from that, they were just new, but close friends, and they think that's just something normal and people with such relationship would also do that their sleep...but half of their thoughts was opposed to that idea. It wasn't common, was it?

* * *

Always remember that reviews are always appreciated, positive or not. Thanks and I love ya~!

~published on 10•1•16