"I'm Parker, " he laughs nervously. "Peter Parker, remember?"

Oh, that's right. He thinks that I'm the one that's forgotten about him. How could I do that? Has he seen himself?

"Uhh-" was all I could manage to get out before Mr Prue, our balding form tutor, interrupts us with a strict order for Parker to stop walking aimlessly around the classroom.

Parker stalks back to his seat without saying another word instead he just looks at me contemplatively before turning back to his seat neighbour, Kimberly.

Meanwhile, the room was starting to restore to its normalcy but my mouth was still dry. I need water.

God, that was so close, I couldn't have had a freaking anxiety attack in front of the whole class, they already think I'm weird enough. But, just to make sure, I excuse myself from the classroom and head to the toilets.

I breathe in the cool, clean air of the hallway, soaking it all in. He was nervous. But why?

The corridor is quiet and empty just how I like it. It smells like lemon floor polish and teenage body odour.

I linger there a little while longer with my back against one of the lockers before entering the female toilets. I quickly splash cold water onto my face to stop it from feeling so warm. I look up, water dripping off my eyelashes and stare at myself in the mirror. My boring brown eyes stare back at me disappointingly.

"Why can't you just be like everyone else?" I ask myself, slapping the side of my head. I must stop doing that, Silas would be so unhappy if he knew I was purposely harming myself.

I dry my face with the hem of my t-shirt. That one thought rang through my head.

Why would he be nervous?

"I personally think that being like everyone else is boring, where's the fun in that?" a familiar voice enthuses.

I realise that the door had been slightly ajar so I open it up fully to be greeted by a red bashful face.

"Hi." He says sheepishly. His hands are stuffed in his jeans pocket and he's blushing ever so slightly, a stupid slow grin appearing on his face. I could see the slight indent of a dimple next to his right eye. "I swear I'm not stalking you or anything and I didn't mean to eavesdrop."

"You're not meant to be in here," I point out. There was dried paint all over his trainers and hands.

An artist?

He heard that. How long has he been standing there? Did he see me slap myself? My heart is beating so hard within my chest, I want to run and hide. However, my body wouldn't move.

"Well technically I'm not actually in here, I'm outside." He rolls his eyes at me as if to say duh.

"Really?" I manage to say. To say I was surprised at myself would be an understatement, the words just kept tumbling out of my mouth without me even realising it. "You just happened to walk into the girl's restroom?"

"Again, I'm not inside, I'm outside." His cheeks burned furiously as he gestures to his feet which were stood directly in front of the door, "And okay maybe I was eavesdropping a bit but it's just because I didn't get a chance to speak you in form."

"So you decide to follow me to the toilets?" I raise my eyebrows at him and he flushes even redder.

"I swear, it sounds way worse than it is." He holds his arms up in defeat.

Something in my head warns me that this was all some sort of practical joke. Parker Sorrisi can't possibly want to speak to me. It doesn't make any sense. We only met once and it's not as if we spoke about anything extraordinary.