To new beginnings *smut*

(This chapter goes 0 to 100 real quick)

Joker had Leyla pinned down on the glittery marble floor of the VIP room, fucking her intensely, completely oblivious of the loud bass of the music right outside the door.

"FUCK..!" Leyla choked out under him as his movements got rougher by the second. His groans were drowned out by the music. His body was on fire.

She was so hot tonight, the way she tempted him. And he fell into temptation.

He could feel himself nearing completion. Suddenly he thrusted as rapidly as he could, earning a loud moan from her, her walls clenching around him as she rode out her orgasm. He immediately stiffened and groaned as he released himself inside her.
And as he did, he burst into laughter.

Leyla's eyes were still closed as her orgasm face twisted to a grin

Leyla's eyes were still closed as her orgasm face twisted to a grin. She wrapped her arms around his neck and brought him in for a kiss, silencing him briefly.

But then they both burst into laughter.

"AHAHAHAHA!!!" His laugh echoed through the walls of the VIP room, the two guards right outside the door looked at each other as they heard him.

"Oh daddy..." Leyla's voice was seductive, "I just love when you fuck me like that."  She cupped her breasts and started kneading them as the Joker got off of her.

"Hmm...I don't like distractions honey but you...are the exception..." he purred as he buttoned his white shirt halfway up. 

She got up and slipped on her dress as well and sat back on the couch. The joker, now fully clothed, walked to the door and opened it slightly, signaling the OK to once again fill the room with his men.

Frost walked in holding a rifle. Leyla was taken aback by the sight but she didn't question it.

Some nights would be really rough at the club. Shooting attempts, violent outbursts, drunken fights. But the Joker, who was the epitome of chaos and disorder, would always alleviate the situation.
Ironically.

Leyla chuckled at her own thoughts as she stood up and brushed her fingers against the Jokers arm as she walked out.

"Where are you going." He asked as he eyed her suspiciously.