I'm not going soft

"So he's keeping you hostage. Leyla, you have to do something!" Leyla's sister exclaimed as they sat at a quieter area.

Leyla chuckled and shook her head. "No, I'm not being forced. At least, I don't think so. I feel like this is what I want...I have feelings for him." She said as she looked out at the crowd.

Her sister shook her head and placed her glass down at the table. "Mom and dad are worried sick. They can't even report you missing because that'll do no good! The police in this town are kinda...screwed up. They just don't care." Her sister reasoned.

"Come home. For mom and dad." Her sister begged.

Leyla looked at her sisters eyes and felt a pang of guilt wash over her. "I'm sorry. It's too late for that. I can't adjust to that life," she explained.

Before her sister could respond, she eyed the Joker walking slowly towards them, looking out at the crowd.

"What a freak

"What a freak." She muttered under her breath.
Leyla glared at her. "A hot freak! He's so..." her voice trailed off. "There's way more to him than what you see." She giggled.

Her sister rolled her eyes. "Oh god. I knew it."

Leyla kept her attention focused on her sister, knowing Joker was approaching them specifically.
He walked closer and closer until he reached Leyla's side and bent down to get into her sisters face.

"My my, you two look nothing alike," he said as he grinned at Leyla's sister

Leyla rolled her eyes as her sister tried moving away from him.
"Leyla, it's time to go." He said softly as he extended his hand towards her.
"But I just got to talking with her." She pouted.

He leaned down in Leyla's face this time, his grin slowly fading.
"Now." He stated.

He had never felt this irritated towards her. He already noticed her softly gazing into her sisters eyes. Her family held back her potential and he knew it.

Leyla stood up getting up to his face, glaring at him.
She then turned to her sister who also stood up with her gaze on the floor. Leyla hugged her sister tightly and kissed her cheeks. "I love you sis, I'll try to see you soon." She whispered in her ear and walked alongside joker out into the crowds.

Frost joined them as they walked back into the VIP lounge. Leyla took a seat away from them this time, sitting at the far end of the lavish couches while Joker and Frost sat with the rest of the men.

Joker turned to Leyla and told her to go to him with his finger. She stood up and walked slowly towards him, sitting in an empty spot in front of him.
He placed his hand up to his face and saw the tattooed smile on his hand in place of his usual grin.

She knew it was something he'd do to the people he was mocking

She knew it was something he'd do to the people he was mocking. She brushed it off and turned away from him.

"She already made you soft just by a few words. Look at you." He spoke loud enough for everyone to hear.

Leyla chuckled. "And yet I'd destroy everyone in this room," she closed her eyes leaning back into her seat.

Joker straightened up at her sudden outburst.

"Everyone? Including me?" He asked with a serious expression on his face

She looked up at him. "I wouldn't dream of laying a finger on you."

His face twisted in a smile and he leaned in closer to her. "Frost. Leave the room." Joker said his gaze fixed on Leyla.

Leyla grinned.

"Do it Leyla. They're all disposable to me." He said.

"I have a better idea." Leyla stood up and left the room. After a few minutes, she was back with a few waitresses dispersing alcoholic beverages to everyone except Joker and Leyla. Joker watched intently as the men downed their drinks, cheering and whistling.

The waitresses left as Leyla took her seat in front of Joker, holding his hand in hers. She smiled sweetly at him as one by one, the men starting choking and coughing blood. One by one, they dropped dead.

"Oh my..." she said with an evil grin. "Someone has...poisoned our boys."