Tough love *smut*

Leyla bit her lips. She couldn't take it. The way he looked at her at this very moment made her want to tug at his neatly placed Bow tie and tear open the shirt separating her and his toned figure. She had many guys in her life who had expressed interest in her but none made her feel like this.

She needed him. And she didn't even know what the need was exactly, being the virgin she was.

She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. Slowly. Her lips parted and her tongue slid over his lips before she let go abruptly.

She looked at him intensely, brows furrowed. She lowered her head and looked up at him, menacingly. His breathing became louder as she grinned up at him, her tongue between her teeth. He quickly grabbed her hand and tugged at it, dragging her up the beautiful marble steps towards his bedroom.

"Fuck..." He muttered under his breath.

"Where are you taking me...daddy?" She asked. He stopped and shoved her against the wall.

"What...did you call me?" He asked, as he cupped her cheek with one hand.

His intensely blue eyes pierced a hole through Leyla's soul and she couldn't bare looking at him like this without feeling him

She gritted her teeth and bit her lips, staring back at him, deep into his eyes. "Daddy...please," she said.

Deep inside she knew her words would drive him to give into desire but truthfully, she was just as desperate. The words weren't just there for decoration, she meant every single bit. Her pleading was the result of the intense craving she had for him right now.

Her anger, frustrations, pent up emotions had reached the brim, threatening to overflow all at once. And this was the only way to empty the cup.

"Fuck me." She practically whispered.

Joker's eyes widened as he reached behind her and opened the door. He shoved her in, not breaking his gaze, and aligned his body to hers. He held her close next to the bed and thrust his hips hungrily at her, all the while kissing her and pulling at her hair.

He backed her into the bed until she fell on it on her back and he fell on top of her.

Where had these deep, sexual desires come from? They had just met and yet here they were about to do the dirty. Joker brushed away the thoughts and proceeded to make out with Leyla.

He straddled her and sat up, slowly unbuttoning his shirt. He maintained eye contact the entire time. He threw the shirt on the floor and proceeded to help Leyla take hers off. After she threw her shirt on his, he ran his hands down her waist and to his pockets, taking out a switchblade. He flipped it open and traced the sharp end along her stomach, up to her bra and ripped it off in one swift motion.

Leyla winced in surprise and bit her lip, smiling mischievously up at him. He brought the blade up to her collar bone and grinned at her, testing out her trust. She didn't even flinch.

Hurt me: Joker's flame On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara