1- Finding out

Jungkook POV

"She's gone Jungkook."

I dropped the phone to my feet and my eyes widened as I looked up at her house.

Liar

I ran to the front door and slammed through the door. Hyra's mom on the floor crying and Dalia and Giulia crying as well.

"Jungkook..." Dalia said softly, I yelled out, "You're lying to me right?!! This is all some big joke!!!"

"I wi-" I cut her off and yelled out again, "When I walk upstairs, Hyra will be there sitting on her bed right!!!!"

They all looked down to the floor and didn't say a word. I knew from their silence....

She's gone.

I swallowed harshly and kicked the couch beside me. I yelled out and went up stairs. "Hyra!!" I called out.

"Hyra!!!!!" I yelled a little louder before making it to the front of her room door.

I knocked on the door softly, "Hyra..." I quietly yelled out with my last bit of strength. "Hyra..." I began to cry as I fell on my knees leaning on the door.

I got back up and pushed on door for it to slowly open at an empty room.

I walked inside and lied on the floor looking at the ceiling.

I closed my eyes, letting tears run down to my ears and then to my hair.

"Jungkook...." I heard a familiar soft voice. As I shot my eyes open, I saw Hyra smiling brightly.

"HYRA!!!" I got up and gave her the longest embrace in my entire life.

"Hyra!!! I thought I lost you!!!" I began to cry with her as kept pulling her closer.

After a bit, I felt her hand push me away. I pulled away and looked in her eyes.

"You're alive! We can be together now! I don't care what you did! Just stay beside me!" I caressed her cheek and watched as she chuckled and shook her head.

"I have to go soon."

I looked at her in shock and confusion. "I'm sorry!!! I'm sorry I hurt you!! I'm sorry I left you for so long!! Just please don't leave me again!!"

I yelled out while grabbing to her wrist but failing as my hand passed right through.

I looked at her in shock and realized...

She's not real....

"Jungkook, I-" she began to cry, "I loved you so much!" She cried out with her heart and began to yell out, "I loved you with all of my heart!!!"

"Me too Run Away.... me to..." I held her tightly once again and heard her cry out that she loves me.

Slowly, I didn't say a word, but I felt her disappearing in my arms.

Her warmth disappearing and the colour in her face disappearing as well.

As I let go, I kissed her cheek softly and looked in her eyes while leaning my forehead on hers.

"Find somebody to love.... be happy." She said to me softly in between her tears.

I cupped her cheek and combed through her hair. "I will."

--

Suddenly, I opened my eyes softly.

As my vision focused, I saw a ceiling. I sat up in a shock  and looked around.

"I was.... dreaming." I looked down to the floor and held in with all my strength my tears while slamming my fist to the floor.

As I looked up slowly and looked outside to the window. I saw something sparkle by the window ledge.

I stood up softly and walked towards it. As I came closer, I reached out to grab the sparkling object.

I had in my palm and as I saw what it was, my heart broke.

The ring.

----Author's Note:

----
Author's Note:

IM SO DONE WITH ALL OF YOU LOOOLL!!! There you go your book 3! Are you ready?

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me