8

"Seokmin," Seungcheol whined.

"I'm not giving you answers to my homework,"

"Please," Seungcheol laid down over Seokmin's textbooks, only to get shoved off the table by Seokmin.

"Just do your own homework," Seokmin took off his glasses and yelled at Seungcheol.

"Meanie-"

"Shut up!" Seokmin threw a textbook at Seungcheol's face.

Seungcheol sat on the ground of the kitchen, his nose bleeding after Seokmin hit him in the face with the math textbook. He didn't like math, so he didn't want to do the math homework. He didn't know if the homework was for a completion grade or for accuracy. He needed answers because there was no way in hell he was going to do the work himself.

"I'm going to ask Jeonghan for the answers," Seungcheol announced to no one in general.

"May I ask why?" Seokmin asked without looking up.

"He sits in front of me during math and seems to be good at math," Seungcheol nodded while getting up.

"Good luck with that. Also, wipe your nose before you get blood on my homework," Seokmin handed Seungcheol a box of tissues, his eyes still glued to the paper in front of him.

"Thanks," Seungcheol said nasally as he wiped his nose and started texting Jeonghan.

Jeonghan, who was at the grocery store, was definitely surprised when he saw that Seungcheol text him. He was with Chan and Mingyu when he got the text, and he immediately freaked out.

"What do I say?" Jeonghan hissed.

"What did he say?" Chan asked as he reached for the phone.

The three peered at Jeonghan's phone to read the text.

the asshole that cut my hair: hey

the asshole that cut my hair: can you do me a favor?

"Don't respond," Mingyu said.

"But I need to if I'm going to work on my plan," Jeonghan shook his head.

"I still don't like that plan of yours, Jeonghan," Mingyu massaged his temple.

"I don't care what you say, I'm going to do it," Jeonghan argued.

"What plan?" Chan asked.

Mingyu was about to explain, but Jeonghan covered his mouth.

"You'll find out later," Jeonghan smiled.

Chan wasn't convinced, but he let it go; he trusted Jeonghan.

"Ask him what the favor is," Mingyu shrugged. "Not that I really care,"

jeonghan: what??

the asshole that cut my hair: could you send me a pic of your math homework?

the asshole that cut my hair: i don't know how to do it

Jeonghan looked at Chan and Mingyu, then at his phone, then at Chan and Mingyu, then at his phone, then at Chan and Mingyu, then at his phone, then at Chan and Mingyu, then at his phone, then at Chan and Mingyu, then at his phone, then at Chan and Mingyu, then at his phone, then at Chan and Mingyu, then at his phone, then at Chan and Mingyu, then at his phone, then at Chan and Mingyu, then at his phone, then at Chan and Mingyu, then at his phone, then at Chan and Mingyu, then at his phone, then at Chan and Mingyu, then at his phone, then at Chan and Mingyu, then at his phone, then at Chan and Mingyu, then at his phone, then at Chan and Mingyu, then at his phone, then at Chan and Mingyu, then at his phone, only to shrug.

"Just do it," Chan said. "He'll never do his homework. He hates math,"

jeonghan: i'm out rn

jeonghan: i'll send it later

the asshole that cut my hair: okay! thanks!

"He doesn't like math?" Jeonghan asked.

"He's terrible at math and refuses to have any correlation with it. Sometimes, I wonder how he managed to pass his other math classes," Chan mused out loud.

Jeonghan grinned. Mingyu knew the meaning of that grin. He didn't like that grin.

"Don't you dare, Jeonghan. It's not a good idea,"

"How many should I buy?" Jeonghan completely ignored Mingyu.

"When will you guys tell me the plan?" Chan asked.

"Trust me, you don't want to know the plan," Mingyu shuddered. "Why would you tell him Seungcheol hated math? Now the plan can actually happen,"

"I," Chan was very confused.

He looked at Mingyu, who looked as if he regretted life, and then at Jeonghan, who was skipping down the aisles while humming happily. What on earth was this plan?