6

Seungcheol paced the classroom nervously as he waited for Jeonghan. He got to school early, but thirty minutes before class even started was way to early. Jeonghan didn't even enter the classroom until five minutes before class started, but Seungcheol didn't know that.

"Why do you have to drag me along? This was your mistake not mine," Seokmin complained as he sat in his desk.

"You're my wing man. We established this last night," Seungcheol said as he continued walking back and forth.

"I thought we agreed that Jihoon was your wing man," Seokmin slumped onto his desk.

"No, he said he would beat me up with a guitar next time I said 'wing man'," Seungcheol finally sat down in his desk, Seokmin sighing as he looked towards the door.

The two stared at the door for a seemingly long time, which was only two seconds, before someone barged into the room.

"Jeonghan! I have-" Mingyu cut himself off as he saw Seungcheol.

The two stared at each other, Seokmin looking from person to person. Mingyu blinked, then Seungcheol, then Mingyu, then Seungcheol, then Mingyu, then Seungcheol, then Mingyu, then Seungcheol, then Mingyu, then Seungcheol, then Mingyu, then Seungcheol, then Mingyu, then Seungcheol, then Mingyu, then Seungcheol, then Mingyu, then Seungcheol, then Mingyu, and then Seungcheol said, "Who you?"

Seokmin fell out of his chair as Mingyu blinked again.

"I'm Mingyu. Who you?"

"Seungcheol,"

Mingyu stumbled backwards and held up a trembling finger as he covered his mouth.

"You're the guy that chopped off Jeonghan's hair!"

Seungcheol grimaced as Mingyu trembled uncontrollably, his wobbly legs carrying him around the room.

"Jeonghan was so mad! He-" Mingyu was cut off as a pair of hands covered his face.

Mingyu was then tossed to the back of the room, Jeonghan dusting his hands as he walked towards Seungcheol. He held out his hand while brushing his now short hair out of his face.

"My money," Jeonghan stated simply.

Seungcheol wordlessly handed Jeonghan the money before Jeonghan went ahead and sat in his seat. Soon after, the rest of the students filed into the room and the teacher came in as well. Throughout the lesson, Seungcheol tried to focus on the teacher, but Jeonghan's new short hair made him lose focus. Maybe it was the fact that he dyed it black, but Seungcheol could not seem to focus on the board in front of him.

Jeonghan couldn't focus either. He was too busy thinking about how to get his revenge on Seungcheol.