3

Jeonghan walked to his seat and sat down, his hair brushed behind him. His hair tie was tighter than usual, but he sustained because he looked good.

Seungcheol, on the other hand, was already seated when Jeonghan walked into the room. He did not appreciate the tuft of hair on his desk. He took a deep breath and tried to relax, but it just didn't work. Jeonghan decided to pull out the hair tie.

"On second thought," Jeonghan muttered to himself. "The hair tie is cutting off the blood flow to my head,"

Seungcheol grit his teeth and crossed his arms over his chest, his nails digging into the skin on his arms. He was finally able to relax when Jeonghan brushed his hair to the side of his shoulder so that it rested on his shoulder and was as far away from Seungcheol as possible.

"Jeonghan," Mingyu wept, his face almost touching the floor.

"What's wrong?" Jeonghan asked.

"Wonwoo rejected me," Mingyu slumped onto Jeonghan's desk, his knees on the floor as he cried silently on Jeonghan's desk.

Jeonghan brushed his hair back and patted the sad boy's back, Seungcheol loosing it. Seungcheol dug through his backpack for his scissors, no one being able to stop him. Seokmin was late to class again, and Chan was in another class. It was just Seungcheol, his scissors, and Jeonghan's goddamn hair.

"Do you know why?" Jeonghan asked Mingyu.

"He said he wasn't interested!" Mingyu cried.

A creepy smiled appeared on his face as Seungcheol's scissors neared Jeonghan's hair slowly, the ends of the scissors snipping as Seungcheol opened and closed them viciously.

"You two should've hung out before you asked him out," Jeonghan pointed out.

"You're the one who told me to ask him out!" Mingyu despaired.

Seungcheol giggled uncontrollably as he prepared to shear off Jeonghan's precious locks.

"Mingyu, I-" Jeonghan tried.

"You're a meanie, Jeonghan!" Mingyu ran out of the room crying.

Jeonghan was going to go after the boy when he heard something tear. He turned back to see a boy holding a pair of scissors and a bunch of hair.

"I did it," Seungcheol giggled before looking up in front of him.

Jeonghan's face was bright red with anger. He raised his fist and that was the last thing Seungcheol saw before he blacked out and the stars took over.