Words Arent Enough

Start from the beginning

My legs were starting to go numb from the cold and my teeth won't stop from shivering.

Too cold!!!!!!!

Just then he started to speak then parked the car.

"Whats wrong Creaye?" He asked looking at me.

What's wrong?

You idiot!!

You sadist lady killer idiot!

I'm dying here!

Then he realized that the air condition was too strong. He quickly turned it off.

"Sorry" he said while covering me with his thick jacket.

Now I know why he wasn't even freezing.

"Its quite rare for you to be too focused on something, did something happen at the meeting?" I asked while hugging my legs for it to be covered by his large jacket that could even cover my whole body.

A man's body is really bigger than woman's.

How amusing.

"Its nothing." He said and resumed to driving.

That's not the face of a man with no problems.

We arrived home and my feet was too numb to move so I waited for it to cool down.

"Its going to take forever waiting for you." He said then the next thing I know I was already too far from the ground.

"You don't really need to do this." I said and tried to get off, but failed miserably.

"Listen, our situation right now is husband and wife. You should rely on your husband more." He said with a very handsome smirk drawing near my face.

What?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"DON'T EVEN JOKE ABOUT IT!!!!!" I said and pushed his face away from mine.

"Will you behave, you'll fall." I heard him say but too late. My body kissed the floor very hard like it just got reunited again after many years of yearning.

"Ouch-------"I cried and sobbed quietly.

"I did told you to behave." He said and carried me to my room.

"When are we going to stop keeping up this farce?" I asked him who is sitting on my bed looking at his cell.

"Until that cursed woman disappears from the face of the earth." He said with a natural face.

"I think I would literally lose my youth at that time." I said with disbelief.

"Anyway, you didn't forget what tomorrow is right?" He asked seriously with a devilish smirk which taken me aback.

Tomorrow?

Sunday, right!

Now I remember.

"Of course, I wish its not someone I know." I said and looked at my moving hands.

"Your still the same." He merely said then patted my head and went outside"good night" he said before closing the door.