OMG

I just wrote this crazy warrior cats universe yandere one-shot and I don't know what to think....

 |

 |

 |

\/

Love.
It isn't as pure as you think it is.
For instance, Birchfeather. She fell in love with Grasswing, a Riverclan warrior. Her friend Lilyfrost found out and tried to stop her meeting him, only to be killed by her. Then she tried to kill Grasswing's mate, his best female friend, his mother so they wouldn't take him away from her. And she succeeded. Then she tried to kill the clan deputy who'd become very close to him but ended up killing him instead, and ended up killing herself not knowing what she did and why she'd done it, only laughing crazily about how they'll be together forever. Do you call that pure? Good? Passionate?
Dawn. Her crush rejected her and she was scarred for life, letting toms mate with her thinking it was him and then killing them in turn, laughing and smiling, only raising their lust and urge to love her. Only when she was with May she was calm, but when she asked if they could be together forever May didn't know what to think, a she-cat and a she-cat. Dawn hung on and told her every day that she loved her and wanted to be with her until it got too strong and she ended up killing her and herself. Was it lust? Or Bloodlust?
Serena. Her lover Ash left her for a clan cat named Mistypool, and she was left with a hole where her heart should be and empty space in her mind filled with an urge to kill and love, but with no heart and thought. Everyday she'd wait outside the border and killed them all- his crushes- Sapphire, Pearl, Irispetal, his mother, her mother, their family and friends, and after every day she'd end up crying and stabbing stones into her paws and face and body, screaming with blood and tears pouring from her wondering why she's still alive and what she did, until she couldn't hold up the breakdown and became a shell of what she was, letting emotions take hold of her and control her mind, though she didn't have one anymore. And she killed Mistypool and killed him and killed herself so she could lose her feelings and never find them again. Do you call that love? Or obsession?
And what about the rightful lovers? Grasswing and his mate, Mistypool and Ash, did they love each other? Did they feel the same way they did when they realised they had love? Did they ever feel the need to take away the others to be with them?
I just wish i had the time to think about those questions. Birchfeather, Dawn, Serena... They were all different cats, but they had the same spirit, the same one that created their life. And now there was going to be a fourth, a fourth star-crazed lover with blood on their paws and body and tears in their eyes. I picked up the berries, and threw them into my mouth. The fourth would join the before in the shadows. And soon the fifth would be born.