ok what the fudge

So i was about to post something and then it freaking hit me

1K READS.

SINCE WHEN?!?!?!

Thank you guys all so much for listening to my random trash and putting up with my stupid whininess

And you all know what 1k means by now, amiright?

no?

Oh well, then. 

IT MEANS UPDATES, SHOUTOUTS, TRIBUTES AND ACTIVITY!!!!!! YAY!!!!! 

no? ok then

Special thanks to lisi (twerpish) and Je (xIndependentShipperx) for sticking with me for so long, Pokevic03 for being awesome, Sk8ingMagikarp for reading everything including my cringiest works, Lilly (I_LOVE_AMOURSHIPPING) for following me (and getting me folowers in the process- danke), ChocoCakez for being an AMAZING writer and making me love negaishipping even more than humanly possible, ange (GingerAndy) for showing me some of the best fics on wattpaf (tho you aren't exactly around any more) and way too many people to thank but Ilove you all!! plus wavey,  PurpleDragon2003, for getting me into wattpad in the first place! THANK YOU SO MUCH and sorry for the over-mushiness. I feel like I haven't been acknowledging you all enough and I can't say how awesome you guys are at being awesome (and getting me to ship a lot of things *cough* xIndependentShipperx *cough* twerpish *cough*)