C H A P T E R S E V E N

~Frisk's POV~
I was in the middle of sparing Papyrus when everything started to Reset. I gasped, Chara..

Before I had realized it, I was falling from Mt.Ebott. Again. I got up and opened the door.

"Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the Flowe-" Flowey stopped talking and looked around me. I peeked over my shoulder and saw the ghostly figure of Chara.

"Go ahead, Frisk. Spare his life. I made a deal that Error could take Muffet and that Annoying Dog as his puppets if things could go back to normal, if you're wondering. I also can't possess you to do Genocide." Chara explained. Her left eye twitched for a second when she said 'genocide'.
Did she always do that?

I shrugged and went past the confused Flowey easily, meeting a happy Toriel.

"Hello, my child. I am Toriel, caretaker of the Ruins." She greeted.

"I'm Frisk." I quietly replied. She held my hand and we journeyed through the Ruins joyfully, sparing everything.

Then we reached her house.

"Hm.. I have a surprise, my child!" She told me. She guided me to a room.

"Your own room!" She rubbed the top of my head and left to the kitchen.

I yawned and went into my room and sat on the bed comfortably. Chara sat on the bed next to me.

"Frisk, can't we just kill a little bit? And still set everyone free? Like.. A neutral and pacifist mix? Please. I-I can't handle this anymore, Frisk. You're the one who made Genocide a drug for me that I just can't quit, anyways. J-just.. Please?" Chara begged. Her blood red eyes had tears in them.

"Ch-Chara.." I stuttered. This has to be the first time ever that she has actually said please...

"I'll think about it." I finished. She jumped on me and started hugging me.

"Okay, Frisk. Just make sure you say yes as your answer." Chara smiled creepily and her mouth and eyes melted black. Then she disappeared into nothing.

I laid on my back and sighed. Chara is wanting me to hurt innocent monsters.. She seems so sad about it, too.. I mean, I can still set them free this way, right..?

Soon enough, I had fell asleep.