C H A P T E R S I X

~Chara's POV~
I woke up on a green(?) couch. I looked around and saw Asriel, or 'Flowey' as he calls himself, on the ground a few feet ahead of me.

"Where's Frisk?" I asked him. He looked at me and popped up next to me on the couch somehow.

"I don't know. I just got here. She might be upstairs or something." Asriel said. I started to pet his petals slightly by habit.

I had always had this weird thing where I would feel a flowers petals, honestly.

I stretched and got up. I walked up the stairs and kicked down the first door I saw, Papyrus' room. No one was there.

I moved on over to the next door, and it was locked. Oh well! I kicked the door down revealing Sans and Frisk sitting on the floor sleeping.

"WAKE UP!!" I screamed, making them jump up at the sudden sound. Frisk have me an annoyed look and Sans looked at me casually.

Frisk started whispering to Sans and he whispered back. My fist tightened and I looked at them. I wanted to just slice the comedians throat.

I grabbed Frisk by the wrist and drug her down the stairs and outside to talk.

"FRISK! I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE! TELL E-E-RR<trying to load file><file loaded>ROR THAT THE DEALS OFF! I DON'T LIKE BEING FLESHY AND FEELY, I HATE NOT BEING ABLE TO DO CERTAIN THINGS, AND MOST OF ALL I HATE BEING STUCK HERE WITH YOU HAVING TO BE NICE!" I yelled at her in a demonic voice.

She looked as if she was on the verge of crying, then she ran away towards Waterfall. I didn't care, though.

I ran into the forest and sat against a tree.

"Error." I demanded. He suddenly appeared in front of me.

"W-w-w-wha-t? C-ca-n't-t y-you-ou se-see I'm-m t-try-y-ing-ing to-o k-knit-it?" He questioned me. He had red glasses on and had yarn and needles in his hands. I glared at him.

"The deals off." I replied sternly. He raised an eyebrow at me and looked at me, chuckling.

"Y-y-you can-n't ju-ju-jus-t do-o th-that o-out-t o-f n-n-now-where-ere." Error declined. He was about to open a portal to leave when I stopped him.

"Error, I know your just using us so you can kill us again. I'm sure Frisk is on to it, too. I-I.. I promise I won't go Genocide if things can just go back to they were. It will keep the timeline in place since I won't be traveling with Frisk while being a human, since that creates an AU of the classic timeline. What was your part in the deal, anyways?" I asked him.

"Ah-ah-ah, y-you ca-can't ju-st-st t-take th-the de-eal off-ff wh-when I-I n-nev-er-er go-got my-y pa-rt-t o-of th-the-e de-de-al. F-frisk-sk prom-omis-ised a p-pup-pet-t. N-now I-I g-et-t t-two-o sin-since-ince  y-you're-re ca-ca-calling-ing the-the de-deal-l off-ff." Error explained. I nodded and we shook hands.

"Take Muffet and Annoying Dog." I agreed. We let go of eachothers hands and everything reset.

Now Sans remembered.
Now Muffet and Annoying Dog aren't gonna be here.
Now I am going to be back in my ghost form.
Everything's going to be perfect, ya, just the way it was.
Except that I can't possess Frisk go Genocide now.