C H A P T E R T W O

~Chara's P.O.V~
I was sitting next to Frisk in a patch of flowers. Greeeaat. Now I'm gonna have to explain to Asriel what happened.
I stood up as Frisk was heading towards the door. I chased after her as she opened it. We both ran towards Asriel, or 'Flowey' as he says.
"Howdy! I'm Flo- Chara?" Asriel looked at me and popped next to me, rubbing on my leg. Is this supposed to be... a hug? "Uh, ya. Frisk here took away my fight button and gave me a body.." I explained to Asriel as Frisk started to nod.
"So, you can't fight? You can't hurt others?"
"Nope. I mean, I can mentally. I just can't hurt physically." I sighed and sat down, petting one of Asriels petals.
"Hm.. She's gonna hit me with that attack soon enough, I have to go." And with that, Asriel had went underground and Toriel had came through the door. Her eyes faded from Frisk to me.
"C-chara? Is it really you, my child?" She hugged me tightly. There was really no point in trying to back away, she was hugging too tight. She moved away and I nodded to her, implying it was me.
"This is Frisk. A... friend of mine..." I said, pointing my thumb towards Frisk. Ugh. I guess I can say she's a friend. We are partners after all... hehe..
"Chara, since you know your way through the place, why don't you show Frisk around? I have some errands to attend to. Oh yes, my apologies Frisk. I haven't even stated my name. I am Toriel, Caretaker of the Ruins." She shook Frisk's hand and walked away. Heh, I guess I do like her pie's. Atleast she can make one of those since I can't kill her.. Wait.. am I seriously going with this!? How can I be so dumb! I can just hack my way to get stu- Oh. I can't. Well sh-
"Chara, we should really get going." Frisk whispered. She walked away quietly. We went through many puzzles and Frisk talked to the dummy. I made almost every monster cry by just looking at them, too bad Frisk cheered them up. She ruins everything.
"Hey, Frisk. Do you smell that?" I moved towards the smell to inside Toriel's house and straight into the kitchen. I looked down at the knife drawer. Oooh~ I opened it and attempted to take a knife out, as soon as I touched it- it disappeared back into the drawer. Seriously? Ugh, can I atleast cut the pie!? The knife floated on its own and cutted a piece. Haha. Very funny Error. The knife went into the sink and I put the piece of pie on a plate. Please say I have an inventory still and he didn't take that away. I pulled out my inventory and sighed in relief, placing the pie in it.
"My child, I see you have already seen the butterscotch-cinnamon pie I have made you and Frisk!" Toriel said from behind me.
"Uh, ya. I already took a piece." I replied to her as I faced to her.
"My child, I only have one bed in the childrens room. Would it be alright to share with Frisk?" Toriel guided me to my room as she spoke. I opened the door and told her it was fine. I looked at Frisk as she slept. She was right at the edge. I wonder how she would react if I were to... I pushed Frisk off the bed and she jolted up from her sleeping form. I hopped onto one side of the bed and smiled. Frisk got up and sighed as she got on the other side.
I got myself into a comfortable position, then fell asleep.