《Jumin Han》Is That Blood?

slight nsfw/implied dd/lg
*

You were cradling Elizabeth 3rd, waiting for your boyfriend to get home from a business trip. He's been going on less of them though, to spend more time with you. Jumin was sort of possessive. He wanted you to always be safe but only be his. You rarely noticed this though.

You were chatting with Jaehee and 707 when Jumin entered the chat.

Jumin! You're here ~

707
I'm ready to vomit. Don't start this..

Jaehee
Luciel, let Mr. Han and [Y/N] off the hook. For once in your life, stop complaining about this.

707
That's rude..
I cry everytime..

707 has left the chat room.

Jumin Han
Good.

Don't be a bully ! He's upset now!

Jaehee
I guess I was a bit too harsh to him. I'll go apologize.
Goodbye, [Y/N].

Be kind, Jaehee. Goodbye.

Jaehee has left the chat room.

Jumin Han
How is Elizabeth 3rd?
Is she okay without her daddy?

Eli is fine.
But I'm not okay without my daddy ~

Jumin Han
Don't worry, Princess. I'll be home soon.

You sat on the couch silently laughing to yourself. What if Seven reads that? He'll be sick for days. The thought made you chuckle but also feel a bit bad about 'torturing' the kid.

Jumin Han
I'm going to go for now.
I'll see you in twenty minutes.

Goodbye, Mr. Han ~

Jumin Han
How many time do I have to ask you not to call me that?
When I return, someone might be getting punished.

Jumin Han has left the chat room.

Your entire face turned red and you let out a choked laugh. This startled Elizabeth 3rd and she jumped from your lap and ran to Jumin's bedroom.

You stood up to go adjust how you looked for when Jumin would get home. You brushed through your hair and changed your shirt to a cleaner one. After that, you went to look for Eli. Jumin didn't like when you called her Elly because that's how Seven referred to her and 'We don't allow cat abuser nicknames in this household!'

Elizabeth 3rd was underneath Jumin's bed and you tried grabbing her. You were on all four with your bottom sticking up in the air. Both hands were uncomfortably reaching under the bed, trying to grab the animal.

Without you noticing, Jumin had gotten home and entered the bedroom looking for you.

"[Y/N]? What are you doing? Where's Elizabe-"

Just then, the cat had scratched at your grabby hands, causing you to sit up quickly and smack into Jumin's legs. You yelped as he fell down next to you.

"Jumin! You're here!"  You said, trying to hope he didn't see your bleeding hand.

"[Y/N]," Jumin said as he sat up taking your hand in his. He inspected it closely. "Is that blood?"

You looked down at your hand as saw how noticeable the cut was. Your eyes widened as he took your hand into his.

"You shouldn't ruin such beautiful hands," Jumin teased as he nonchalantly looked at your wounded hand. "It's a shame Elizabeth 3rd doesn't like you."

"Yeah, a shame...?" You shyly replied, thinking back to when she was resting on your lap earlier that day.

"I guess I'll have to clean you up now," Jumin stated pulling your hand closer to his face. But he didn't look like he was going to get up and get the first aid kit. He just sat there.

"Jumin, what's up-" Then you suddenly felt something very moist against the top of your hand. Jumin had begun to lick up the blood from your hand. Now your face was entirely red and you wanted to protest his actions. But he had started sucking and you were at a loss for words.

Why did I choose to date this kinky bastard... You laughed to yourself before he looked up at you and gently smiled.

"Was that too weird?" Jumin stood up and took your hand to help you up. Elizabeth had ran out from under the bed long ago, and you thought Jumin would've stopped to chase after her. 

"A... a little." You shyly replied, looking away from him. "It was just a small cut."

"Sorry about that," He began to guide you to the bathroom where the medicine and bandages were kept. He took some disinfectant and began to dab the wound with a cotton ball and the solution. You winced at first but it was quickly over. Jumin took the bandage box from the drawer and took one out. They were cat themed.

The one he placed on your hand was a cute little white cat. You had chuckled and he looked at you in shock.

"Do you not like them? I have-"

"No, no. They're lovely. It's just funny because the kitten looks like Eli," You explained, showing off your fixed up scratch.

"Maybe this is a sign she doesn't hate your afterall." Jumin smiled before taking your hands in his. He leaned forward and placed his head in between your neck.

"Oh my night in white furballs. You've saved me from a vicious beast once again," You quietly joked. You could feel his smiled and you placed a hand on his head.

You stayed like that for a while, you rubbing his hair gently and him placing small kisses in the crook where his face lyed.