《Yoosung ☆》First Date

It had been a week since the party, and the constant talk about it had ceased; soon the chat was about whatever was going on again. The RFA members teased about a party in six months which aroused their excitement even more.

Yoosung called you after you logged off, he was giddy as he was about to see you in two hours.

"How's my lovely bunny?" He cooed into his phone sending chills down your spine. You weren't used to him using pet names yet.

"Excited!" You replied, sending a small laugh while you adjusted your hair.

Yoosung smiled into his phone as you laughed; it made his cheeks turn red whenever he heard it.

"Me too!" Yoosung sat down onto his bed, restless about the evening to come. "I can't believe we're finally official!"

This time it was yours to turn red and you smiled. Your phone buzzed as you received a message from Zen to call you about something. He can wait.

"Ahh, finally some alone time with my babe without the others to bug us. Maybe we can share that kiss." Yoosung took a breath and sighed, "It'll be worth it though, waiting this long."

"I hope so. I can't believe Seven had-" Your phone buzzed again; it was another text from Zen.

Hey, it's urgent!!!! [Y/N]!!!! Please pick up!!
- ZEN

"What is it?"

You sighed, "It's Zen. He wants to talk about something I guess? He's says it's urgent."

"Why don't you answer him?"

"I want to talk to you," You whined before feeling another buzz from Zen's new text.

"I'll be okay, I'll be seeing you all night long. I think that's long enough for us to be talking," Yoosung reassured you as he kissed into the phone, "Zen is very impatient so better answer him. Love you, see you later."

"Love you too." You hung up your phone and immediately called Zen.

Two rings... "Hello? [Y/N]! Finally!"

"Zen! I was on a call with Yoosung! What's so important?!"

"Oh..." Zen shyly laughed before thinking over what he was going to say next. "It's not that important... what I was going to say."

You took the phone away from your ear and shared a short laugh with yourself before returning it back to your ear. "Well, we're talking now. So what were you going to say?"

"Good luck! I think. I don't actually remember what it was. I was embarrassed when I realized that my topic didn't matter that much. And that I had ruined a moment between you and Yoosung. But since we're on the phone we can talk about your date tonight!"

You sighed and ran a hand through your hair again before sitting down on your couch. "Well, what would you like to talk about, Zen?"

"What are you guys doing?! What are the plans for the evening!" Zen excitedly replied.

"We're just going out to dinner and seeing a movie, I think?" You were unsure about your answer and heard a quiet gasp from Zen, "Yoosung did all the planning."

"A surprise date! Those are the best!" Zen happily said. "But I guess it's not much of a surprise if you have a sense of what's going on... I should let you get ready so I'll go now."

"Finally!" You joked.

"Rude!" Zen whined a little and then chuckled, "I'll call you tomorrow morning to ask and out what happened. Unless you and Yoosung have something intimate planned tonight, then I won't bug you in the morning."

You couldn't almost hear his wink across the phone, "Zen! Don't say things like that! I thought you were hanging up!"

"Yeah.. I am. Bye ~ Don't get too crazy." Zen hung up before you could scold him.

Two hours passed, you were waiting for Yoosung to text that he was at your apartment. It was a simple date so you decided to wear a light pink blouse and a dark blue floral print skirt. Accompanied by some black flats.

Your phone buzzed; Yoosung had texted you that he was there and you quickly grabbed your purse. Practically running out the door, you locked it, and raced to his car.

Yoosung smiled once you sat in the passenger seat and grabbed your hand to kiss it.

"You're really pretty, you know that right?" Was how he greeted you. A light tint of pink dusted your cheeks as you smiled.

"A pretty princess being escorted by a handsome prince!" You watched as he turned away in embarrassment. He started his car back up and began to drive to the restaurant.

The ride was quiet because you didn't know what to say. It was awkward being only the second time you guys had seen each other in person. Seven had interrupted your kiss with Yoosung at the party and you two had never gotten around to it.

You arrived at the restaurant and Yoosung parked his car. He quickly got out before you and rushed to your side, opening the door for you.

"Such a gentleman," You teased, before gently closing the car door. He took your hand, after mentally telling himself it would be okay, and you both walked into the building. It was a little quiet. You guys planned for a Tuesday night and it was a little restaurant.

The waitress brought you to your table and began your night.

Dinner was great! That's what you kept telling Yoosung after he thought it was too cheap for a first date. He thought the food was for 'friendly' dates or family meals. You had to console him into believing you. (Which he eventually did.)

It was too late for a movie that night though. Yoosung had classes in the morning and you had to start your daily life up again. Yoosung drove you back home and walked you up to your door.

"Thanks for the night, Yoosung! It was really fun ~ " You told him as you unlocked your door. He wa standing behind you smiling.

"Are you sure? It is Sony half of the date and the food wasn't that great. I forgot flowers and didn't dress as nice as-"

You cut off Yoosung's quiet rant with a kiss on the cheek. This immediately shut him up.

"Babe, it was a great first date. Nothing could have made it better." You sincerely smiled at him and it seemed to lighten his mood.

"Would this make it better?" He asked, before leaning forward with his lips puckered out. He placed a hand behind your neck and gently pulled your towards him. Your lips met and you could feel your face heat up. Slowly you closed your eyes before wrapping your arms around his neck. The kiss was short but sweet; and when you broke away, Yoosung was half-lidded away staring into your eyes.

"I guess that did make it a bit better," You teased before letting go of him and putting your arms back down.

"See you tomorrow?"

"Let's meet up for lunch you," You suggested, walking backwards into your home. Yoosung nodded before waving and then turning around back to his car.

You went inside and locked the door behind you. You thought about calling Zen, but he could wait until morning so you could joke with him about his dirty thoughts.