SQUEEE!!!!

You will NOT believe what happened today! Well, I was just going to my locker, thinking about which one person should I take to the Vid Con since I am allowed to take 5 friends and Chloe, Marcus, Zoey and Theo are coming but I need one more person when Nathan came up to me.

''Hey! First day, huh?'', I asked.

''Yep, going pretty well. Although, those two girls are quite annoying to be honest'', said Natahn

''Ahh, let m guess. Mackenzie and Jessica. Is that right?'', I asked.

''Yeah..that's it'', 

''Yeah, they are the two most popular people in the school and the most flirty like as well. You would probably do good to stay away from them as they are not the two best people I would like to be friends with on my first day of school'', I adviced.

''Yeah..I can see that'', Nathan said, looking over to them. ''I actually had to ask you a question, Nikki? I really liked you when I first met you and I though you are a really nice and friendly girl and I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me today''.

''Oh, yeah sure. But...where?'', I asked.

''At the Selby park, today 4:30 PM. We can go to the beach as well. It's quite close to that park'', he said.

''Okay. Then I will see there. Bye!'', I waved as I went to my Maths class.

I was very happy that I am aking new friends. Even though me and Brandon thing happened just then. I am so over him. It's just that, may be all th while, deep inside my heart, I knew that he was the wrong guy for me. And may be that's why it doesn't quite hurt me to leave him since I never quite liked him. May be.. but anyways...

I need to go to shopping to get a dress that I can wear when I go and meet him cause I have no dress that I can wear! And it's at 4:30. School ends at 3:00. I will go to the mall with my Bffs, straight after school. 

After school

''Okay, let's first go to my house and get my car and then we can go to the mall'', said Zoey.

''Okay!'', me and Chloe agreed.

We catched a bus to Zoey's house and then hopped in her car and went to the mall. We already told our parents about the plan so we don't get grounded when we go back home.

''We are here!'', said Chloe, excitedly.

We all went inside and it looked fabulous. We all came here after a long time so it looks very different to us. 

Anyway, we went to forever 21 to get some nice dresses and jewerelly for my date. Well it's not really a date but meh.

So here's a few dresses that I like that I have to try on and see which one I like.

                                                                                 Outfit no

                                                                                 Outfit no. 1

                                                                             Outfit no. 2

                                                                            Outfit no.3

                                                                         Outfit no. 4

After 30 mins

I have decided that I am gonna wear the second one!!

We have just got some matching jewerelly and oh god! It's already 4:00. We gotta go now!

I quickly jopped in Zoey's so she could drop me to my house and I can go on the not-really date.

She was driving the car and turned when suddenly a giant truck came out of nowhere! Zoey beeped the horn many times but the truck kept coming and literally CRASHED us. 

After that...everything was a blur.

Hi peeps!! So sorry for the short and sucky chapter. Hope you finded that some what entertaining. Anyway, please don't forget to vote, comment and add to reading list. Oh by the way, I got a few questions that you gotta answer. They are as follows:

1) What do you think will happen next?

2) Who's your favourite character?

3) What are some of your fave outfits from this chapter or any other chapter?

Please answer those questions in the comments below cause I looooooove FEEDBACK! That's it. I hope you have a FABTASTIC day and I will see ya later! Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!