OMG!!

Hey guys,

I am soooooooo sorry for not updating for so long. I was very busy with school work and other stuff. But now it's holidays here in my hometown so I will be updating a lot more. Also, I am going to add a chapter summary of what has happend in the previous chapter so that you guys understand more better. Enjoy!! 😄😘

Summary: So, Nikki's siblings have sent the video of Nikki, cleaning her room to MACKENZIE. We will see the reaction of Mackenzie, when she has watches the video.

Mackenzie's point of view

I heard my mum call me from downstairs.
"Honeeey! Wake up my darling. Rise and shine!".
"Ughhh! Let me sleep", I said sleepily.
"Alright, I am making donuts downstairs for breakfast. Come quickly sweetheart.", my mum said as she walked downstairs, back to the kitchen.
I quickly woke up and made my bed. I took my mini mirror out from my designer purse and looked at my reflection.
"How do you manage to be so beautiful", I asked myself.
"Because I am MACKENZIE!!", I chuckled. I put my mini mirror on my dressing table and grabbed nny phone from my bedside table.
"Oh, I have a message. It's a video!", I said excitedly. It's probably Jessica. She said she would sent me a video about cool nail paint designs. But when I looked at the video I was like OMG!! It's Nikki!! Cleaning? Her ROOM!!??

OMG, OMG!! I have to send this to Jessica. I quickly texted Nikki back. "Thanks Hon!! Now I have another evidence to prove that you are an ugly, stinking DORK, that costs less than a dirty sock! Mwahhh!!". I looove torturing Nikki. She totally deserves it. OMG!! I have an extremely evil plan😈...

Nikki's point of view.

I heard a buzz. I yawned and looked over at my side table. It was my phone. I sat up on my bed and took my phone. OMG!! It was a message from MACKENZIE 😠. It read " Thanks Hon!! Now I have another evidence to prove that you are an ugly, stinking DORK, that costs less than a dirty sock! Mwahhh!!". UGGHHH!!! That was me, tearing my hair out in frustration. Why is my life so awfully terrifying!!??

I was quickly about to call Chloe and Zoey to tell them about the disaster when Brianna walked in my bedroom and started pulling my T-shirt, insisting me to help her save Princess Sugar Plum from the devil.
"What nonsense!", I said angrily.
"Pleaseeee. Pretty please with sugar on top", she asked with her puppy dog eyes.
"Uhhh. Fine! But only for a few minutes."
"But we won't be able to save Princess Sugar Plum in just a few minutes."
"Whatever!😥", I put the phone back on the side table.
"Detective Nikki! Look, the devil has tied the Princess Sugar Plum with the tree. Do something!!"
What the hell!! Brianna there's no tree. That's a pencil holder! But I just said that inside my head so no one else heard it but me.

After playing with my bratty little sister Brianna, my brain was EXHAUSTED😖!! So I decided that I will just talk to Chloe and Zoey at school. Because right now, the only thing I want to do is get my "beauty sleep", as mackenzie would call it. So, goodnight! I will write again about what happend at school.

Dear fans (if I have any??),

Thank you for reading this (even if it's not THAT good). Keep reading and I hope you had a lovely day!! Goodnight! (If it's night, where you live). 😉

Xoxo,
Crazywriter (I have decided not to use my name)