Chapter 6

"Again!" Collin shouted. "Harder! Come on you hit worse then a school girl!" I watched fascinated that Harold kept trying. He sucked physically but at least his heads in the game.

Harold threw another punch which Collins dodged easily before yelling at him further. "Faster!" I've never seen Collins get so angry definitely when training. He was always the patient one, the kind one. I smirked before putting a hand on Collins shoulder.  He looked down at me.

"Let me try." He looked at me skeptically but nodded and moved away. I turned to Harold and before he could argue I punched him in the face. I was careful to not damage anything, but it'd for sure hurt him. I looked over at Collins. "Next time I hit him you start calling him names." Harold held his face as I spoke to him. "I want you to imagine me as Caleb. Feel the rage you felt with him. I want you to do whatever it takes to stop me from hitting you. You block one hit and we will call it a night."

He opened his mouth to argue and I hit him in the stomach. Collin started to mock him around us calling him worthless. Harold went to put his hand to his ears so I punch him in the stomach making him double over. "Focus Harry." I whispered. "Watch my movements." He straightened up and attempted to block me. "Don't watch my hands watch my core." I put one hand just below my breast over my core.

"I.. I can't" He cried out. I kicked him in the shin.

"You can" I urged. "Now block me." I had tuned Collin out long ago but it was obvious Harold was still having issues ignoring him. All of a sudden I heard laughing behind me. I turned around to see Caleb walking towards us with his group.

"Ah look who gets beat up by girls!" He roared with laughter.

"Didn't you get beat up by me?" I questioned. "Hmmm maybe we should replay that scene." I saw him visible pale, but he walked up closer to us.

"Maybe we should just replay the part where you were all over me." He winked. I just smirked thinking of my knife in his gut.

"Don't talk to her like that." Harold finally managed to speak, still holding his stomach as he stepped in front of me. I shook my head slightly annoyed.

"Why is she you're whore?" Caleb snickered.

"Why you piece of..." I heard Collin say behind me as I watched with wide eyes as Harold pulled his fist back and punched Caleb in the face. Caleb's head snapped back  from the impact before he fell to the floor.

"Nice hit Harold." I commented as I watched him grin like an idiot. "At least you didn't break your hand." I looked back at Collin knowing he wasn't finished with Caleb. "Come on Harry why don't I walk you to your room." He frowned but nodded.

........

We didn't talk on the way to his room which normally would of been appreciated but right now I really needed a distraction from everything going on.

"Want to come up?" Harry asked me looking sort of unsure. I hesitated but nodded anyways. Worse comes to worse I could always kill him I thought. As soon as the thought finished I frowned at myself though getting a weird feeling. If I didn't know any better I'd say I was against the idea of hurting this boy in front of me. I shrugged to myself ignoring the feeling.

His room was strangely a lot like mine back at the compound. Bare with just a few essentials, unlike mine though he did have a few photos on the wall. I walked up to one of the photos as Harold walked to his little bathroom to clean his glasses.

"You look better without them." I commented tearing my eyes away from him back to him and an older woman.

"Um.... Thanks." He stuttered.

"Who is she?" I asked in a whisper.

"That's my mom. She died last year." He stated it devoid of any emotion. Is that how I sound when I talk? " What about your parents?" He asked breaking me from my thoughts.

"Oh I never met them." The truth slipped from my tongue before I could even try to stop it.

"I thought you and Collin were siblings?" He said frowning. I should of came up with a lie. To be honest I already had one forming in my head about how we were taken care of by nannies and so on, but when I turned around and saw his earnest face the lies wouldn't come out. I've never been attracted to anyone before, never had the need to just touch someone like I did now. I stood there staring at him like I've never really seen him before and now that I think of it I guess I never really looked at him. Harold had black hair and electric blue eyes. His hair plastered to his forehead from the sweat from our earlier fight as his black T-shirt cling to him.

Before I could think my hand was reaching out to touch his cheek as I was mesmerized by him. When my hand was only a hairline away from touching his skin something kicked in me and I snapped my hand back as if he would bite it off. I shook my head and refocused on him.

His face instantly went worried. "Are you ok?" I nodded trying to caught my breathe without him noticing how hard it was to remain in control.

"Yes." I choked out finally. "I'm fine. And me and Collin were raised together but we aren't blood related. " He nodded like that made sense before taking a seat on a little couch.

"Want to watch a movie?"

I watched him knowing I shouldn't even be here, but I've never watched a movie before. " I don't know..." I said looking at the door. "What about your roommate?" I asked trying to think of some excuse.

He gave me a strange look of disappointment. " If you don't want to hang out with the loser kid that's fine."

I frowned not sure where he got that so I sighed and sat down next to him. "Your not a loser. I just don't hang out with people." I stated. "I'm not good with people."

He looked at me stunned for a minute before a wide grin took over his face. "Well then you teach me to fight and I'll teach you how to hang out."  I wasn't sure why but I got the strangest flutter in my stomach at his words.

So we watched a whole marathon of Harry Potter til I fell asleep on his shoulder. That night