*5-A Packaged Deal... World Class ASS...

Start from the beginning

It was extremely larger than me so that why I tucked it into my skirt and rolled up the sleeves. I had on my statement gold necklace which was basically huge chunks of gold and the first few buttons of Wes’s shirt were open.

Mainly for three reasons: one, it was extremely hot in here due to all the people, two, because it was big and you didn’t really see anything until at least the fifth button was opened and I only had the first four open and three, it didn’t hurt anyone to show everyone including two certain guys what little Ms. Gracie Watson turned in to.

I smiled at my last reasoning, it wasn’t nice of me but they deserved it. Besides Gracie Watson didn’t play nice anymore.

……………………………………………………………………………………….

It wasn’t until lunch was almost over that Ms Hobbs coned me into delivering the food to table six.

That old woman was good, she was also evil. She handed me two plates full of food before I even reached the counter and whispered “You have to face your demons sometime”.

I didn’t realize what she meant until I looked down on the paper number. Number six. Great.

I glared at her before heading over in that direction. I successfully avoided them until now. But Ms. Hobbs was right; I did need to face my demons. But she was also wrong, Derek and Garret weren’t my demons, as a far as the world knew we were just strangers. Except Wes, Luke, my parents and now Ms Hobbs knew that Derek Johnson and Garret Mathews were my “Supposed” mates, I made my parents promise they wouldn’t tell anyone, same with Luke and Wes and when it came to the two of them, I knew they wouldn’t tell anyone. They couldn’t, their reputations would be ruined and there would be too many questions left unanswered.

“Steak for you” I said as I placed the plate in front of Garret, “And Shrimp and Pasta for you” I placed the plate in front of Derek. And just like with Lindsey and Payton, I avoided eye contact.

“Gracie Watson” Garret Mathews said, my name rolling off his tongue like honey. I suppressed a shiver. “You’re not even going to say hi” he asked, smirking. The look he gave me was full if pure sin. It made my heart race and my palms sweat.

I realized I had a choice to make. I could either be that weak needy little girl who used to beg for their attention or I could be the strong sexy woman I had become.

I chose the latter.

I stopped myself from glaring at him. If I let him get to me and make me mad then he would have the upper hand and I couldn’t let him do that. Besides there is no reason I should be mad, we are strangers remember! I reminded myself.

I smiled, “Of course, Hi Garret!” the fake enthusiasm was back in my voice again.

Come to think of it, I really don’t know why I was mad. What happened between the three of us happened a long time ago and truth be told I haven’t thought of either one of them until now. Well, that’s not true I did think of them twice, one when I first left and that was because the wound was still fresh and two when Colin happened. But it was just those two times. Or at least that’s what I have told myself enough times that I too believed it now.

Smiling again, I started to walk away but his voice stopped me dead in my track. It sent shivers down by spine and sparks all the way to my toes. My stomach fluttered and I knew I was on uncharted waters.

“What about me, No Hi for me little Gracie” it was Derek. Derek Johnson was talking to me voluntarily, I couldn’t believe it. Derek never said anything to anyone voluntarily.